What is XML and why should I connect to EXO using it?
- XML (eXtensible Markup Language) is the technology used to connect two systems together, such as your own booking platform with ours.
- Once connected, you will have 24/7 access to our live, up to date rates and inventory.
- Bookings can be made over XML any time, with complete automation.
- Our XML is hosted on powerful, cloud-based servers which ensure our infrastructure is robust and secure, and with almost 100% guaranteed uptime.
What range of services do EXO offer over XML?
Our XML is live for all 10 of our destination countries:
|> Cambodia||> Indonesia||> Laos||> Myanmar||> Thailand|
|> China||> Japan||> Malaysia||> Singapore||> Vietnam|
In each of these destinations the following services can be booked over XML:
- Accommodation with our EXO static contracts – either on request, or with instant confirmation when we have allotments or free-sales.
- Accommodation with dynamic rates (coming soon) – BAR rates and other dynamic rates will soon also be available for booking over XML.
- Experiences – all experiences that you see on our website can be booked over XML.
- Transfers – private and SIC transfers between all major destinations
- Multi-day packages – booking small modules and other multi-day packages are also possible
How do I know if my system is XML ready?
Your IT / Systems team should be able to advise you on this. You may already have XML connections with other suppliers’ systems, which should make the process of connecting to EXO a bit easier.
Our back-office in each destination is managed by Tourplan (www.tourplan.com).
The Tourplan XML specs and API are described here: http://wiki.tourplan.com/display/HOS/Version+4.03.000.
I’m interested, how do I get connected?
Our XML division is headed up by Dan Tilley, Online Solutions – Senior Project Manager.
Online Solutions - Senior Project Manager
Bangkok – Main Office (Mon -Fri 0830-1730)
22nd Floor, Smooth Life Tower, 44 North Sathorn Road, Silom, Bangkok 10500 THAILAND
Tel: +66 (0) 2633 9060
Fax: +66 (0) 2633 9070