Vietnam lends itself well to epics. Snaking sinuously down from the Chinese border to the Gulf of Thailand, its bounty of towering peaks, emerald green paddies, seemingly endless white sand beaches and deep roots in the past offer enough mystic allure to satiate the thirsts of any traveller.
EXPLORE OUR VIETNAM
Characterised by a long s-shaped geography running from wind-swept peaks in the northern frontier to languid chocolate-coloured waters of the southern Mekong Delta, Vietnam’s incredible diversity of offerings is a credit to its position along the Indochina Peninsula. Relative to its land area, it has one of the longest and most abundantly beautiful coastlines, facing both the Eastern Sea and the Gulf of Thailand.
Unseen Ho Chi Minh City
- See Ho Chi Minh’s hidden gems
- Discover traditional medicine
- Tour the town by motorbike
- Learn to cook Vietnamese food
- Meet with local artisans
Trek and Cruise, Pu Luong National Park and Halong Bay
- Trek through rugged landscapes
- Step off Vietnam’s tourist trail
- Embrace Vietnam’s natural beauty
- Stay in tribal village homestays
- Cruise spectacular Halong Bay
Vertiginous and Scenic Mu Cang Chai
- Picturesque valley of Muong Lo
- Observe everyday village life
- Lunch at a Black Thai ethnic village
- Hike to remote villages
- Interact with the friendly locals
Whether you’re looking for a sublime beachside resort, remote boutique getaway or anything in between, we’ve found the very best accomodation to suit your needs and included them in our list of preferred best Hotels in Vietnam.
Villa Song Saigon
Villa Aria Muine
Victoria Phan Thiet Resort
WHEN TO GO & WEATHER
Vietnam’s weather ranges from a familiar four-season system in the north to eternal summer in the south. Because of regional variation, there are pleasant places to visit in Vietnam throughout the year.