Kick back and relax at Ngwe Saung Beach. Travel through the Irrawaddy Delta to the Bay of Bengal’s coast where 14 kilometres of sandy beach await. Spend the days lazing on the palm-tree lined beach, swimming in the warm waters and cycling to charming fishing villages.
Relax on Ngwe Saung Beach
Enjoy the tranquillity of Myanmar’s coastline at Ngwe Saung, a sleepy beach untouched by the modern world.
Cycle to fishing villages
For a more active adventure, grab a bike and pedal to small fishing villages for a glimpse of coastal life.
Explore the Irrawaddy Delta
Drive through Myanmar’s Delta region, passing by lush farms, winding canals and charming small villages.
Yangon - Ngwe Saung
This morning the tour starts at 08:00.
Get picked up from the hotel in Yangon and head on a scenic drive through the Irrawaddy Delta to Ngwe Saung Beach.
Ngwe Saung, which means Silver Beach, is located 5-6 hours drive from Yangon on the beautiful Bay of Bengal and features 14 kilometres of sandy beaches.
Arrive in Ngwe Saung in the afternoon and check in to the hotel. Then, relax or head out for a bit of independent exploration.
Overnight in Ngwe Saung.
Enjoy two full days at leisure in the beautiful Ngwe Saung. Enjoy the peaceful tropical ambience of the area, bathe in the warm tranquil waters, or do nothing at all! Daily breakfast is served and there are options for boat trips or bike rides.
Overnight in Ngwe Saung.
Ngwe Saung - Yangon
After breakfast, enjoy a few more hours of relaxation before departing for Yangon late in the morning around 10:00 or 11:00..
On arrival in Yangon, transfer to either the hotel or to the airport for the onward flight.
Our services include:
- 3 Nights’ accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room with daily breakfast
- All transfers include vehicle and driver
- Drinking water while touring
Our services do not include
- International ticket to/from Yangon
- Meals other than mentioned (B= breakfast, L= lunch, D = dinner)
- English speaking guide
- Visa arrangements for Myanmar
- Visits not mentioned in the program
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Tips and porters at the hotels
- Credit card fees (2-3%) or bank transfer fees for non-cash payments
- Any other items not mentioned
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
- WWII history of Kanchanburi
- Visit Kamphangphet Historical Park
- Nature at Lan Sang and Taksin National Park
- Ancient pagodas and churches of Mawlamyine
- Circle train ride through Yangon
The Legend of Pila Island - Mergui Archipelago
- Barefoot luxury at Awei Pila Resort
- Panoramic views of the Mergui Archipelago
- Eco-friendly stay that protects the environment
- Indulge in pampering spa treatments
- Snorkel or dive the surrounding waters
Myitkyina and Kachin State
- Discover Kachin culture
- Visit Myitkyina’s highlights
- Cruise the Myit Sone confluence
- See Kachin traditional weaving
- Meet local blacksmiths
The Mighty Mekong, Asia’s Lifeblood
- Trace the path of the Mekong
- Marvel at Laos’ UNESCO wonders
- Meet Myanmar’s ethnic hill tribes
- Capture a taste of Cambodia’s culture
- Discover hidden corners of Asia
Southeast Asia’s Spiritual Path
- Give alms to Laos’ monks
- Wander amid the Angkor temples
- Admire dazzling Shwedagon Pagoda
- Bike historic Chiang Mai
- Explore ancient Bagan
Family Multi-Activities Adventure
- Bike Yangon’s vibrant suburbs
- Swim with Asian Elephants
- Spend a night in a local house
- Trek to hill tribe villages
- Kayak through Inle’s villages