Invigorate the senses and rejuvenate the soul in Thailand. Indulge at the country’s best spas, undergoing traditional and modern treatments to refresh tired muscles. Delve into Thailand’s rich spiritual traditions to renew the spirit and dine on organic, fresh meals to replenish the body.
Join a meditation course
Take a half-day Buddhist meditation class, learning from a Thai monk at one of Bangkok’s tranquil temples.
Indulge in unique spa treatments
Enjoy a one-hour ‘float’ session, removing all sensory input to help clear the mind and relax the body.
Retreat on tropical beaches
Spend a week on the beach, staying seaside in Hua Hin and then a top spa resort on Koh Samui.
Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport - Bangkok city (approx. 40 km): approx. 40 min – 1 hr
Upon arrival at Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi Airport, guests will be greeted by their guide and transferred to their hotel in the city in the comfort of a private, air-conditioned vehicle.
Overnight in Bangkok.
Guests will start the day with a healthy vegetarian breakfast at hotel.
Then it’s time to refresh the body and relax tired muscles after the long journey with a spa treatment at the Oasis Spa, one of Bangkok’s best day spas, located in the heart of the city. Guests can simply close their eyes and enjoy the sensation of pleasantly hot oil being rubbed over the entire length of your body using a smooth Swedish massage technique, combined with aromatherapy elements. Note: Aromatherapy Hot Oil Massage (60 minutes)
Once the guest is fully relaxed after their massage, they will be met by their guide and accompanied you to Wat Mahathat for an introduction to Buddhist meditation. As an important meditation center, Wat Mahathat is open to everyone and the meditation rituals are practiced on a daily basis. Using techniques similar to those taught by Mahasi Sayadaw and based on four foundations of “Mindfulness” described in the Maha Satipatthana, these classes will teach guests a variety of meditation methods. Wat Mahathat is located west of Sanam Luang park and just a few minutes’ walk from the Grand Palace and Wat Pho. The half-day program ends late this afternoon.
- Available daily except for the 1st & 7th days of the month in the lunar cycle.
- Advanced reservations are recommended as the lecturer can be occasionally unavailable.
- The monk can speak English.
Overnight in Bangkok.
Wake up early this morning, take a morning trip to stroll through Lumpini Park and witness locals taking their morning tai chi, yoga and aerobics classes, before transferring to the Be Organic by Lemon Farm Restaurant at Portico Langsuan for a healthy breakfast.
Afterward, guests will have the opportunity to visit one of Bangkok's most spectacular and popular attractions, the famed Grand Place, which has been the seat of Thailand's revered Royal family for more than 200 years. This half-day tour gives guests the time to explore this impressive complex of temples, palaces, pavilions and museums. One must-see attraction is the enchanting Emerald Buddha, which, according to legend, is almost 2000 years-old. (Note: Grand Palace is one of the most popular destinations and is usually a number one must-see place in Bangkok. Not surprisingly, it receives millions of tourists annually. To get the best of your visit and avoid crowds on spot we will allow your guide flexibility to visit the temple either early morning or late afternoon if possible in your itinerary. If you by any means decide that there are too many people for your liking, the guide can bring you to an alternative temple in the area such as Wat Saket or Wat Suthat, this decision needs to be made before entering the Grand Palace.)
After the Grand Palace, the tour continues to nearby Wat Pho - Bangkok’s oldest temple and arguably its most impressive. Home to the magnificent 45-meter-long reclining Buddha, Wat Pho is also a place of learning, having served as Thailand's first school of traditional medicine and Thai massage.
Lunch at Nahm, which was ranked 22nd in a list of the “World’s 50 Best Restaurants”. At Nahm, Thai cuisine is showcased using some of the best market-fresh produce in the world, all carefully put together by Executive Chef David Thompson and his experienced team. Standout dishes feature rare ingredients from all regions of Thailand.
Late this afternoon, guests will head to the Bangkok Float Centre for 60-minute floatation session. This unique sensation takes away all sensory input, removing any negative thoughts and allowing the creative, relaxed part of the brain to come to the fore. Without the constant pressure of analyzing the world, the body lowers its levels of cortisol, the main chemical component of stress. This causes the brain to release elevated levels of dopamine and endorphins, the neurotransmitters of happiness.
This evening, guests will be able to enjoy their new-found happiness by experiencing the sights, sounds and aromas of the historic Bangrak neighborhood, which translates literally as “Village of Love”. Here, guests will experience how the locals live, eat and shop as they take part in unique local food tastings, each packed with authentic history and intimate stories of the neighborhood.
EXO’s local experts have hand-picked food that is guaranteed to tickle the taste buds, and their intimate stories of Bangkok and Thailand’s everyday culture are sure to fill guests with wonder.
For the morning temple and palace tours, appropriate modest dress is required
Overnight in Bangkok.
Bangkok – Hua Hin
Bangkok – Chiva-Som (202 Km): 2.43 hr
After breakfast at hotel, guests will be transferred to the seaside town of Hua Hin. Here, a tour will explore the most interesting parts of this charming town, starting at Phra Ratchaniwet Marukhathayawan Palace, the beautiful teak palace built by King Rama VI and located 15km north of Hua Hin. Proceed to Khao Takiab, where you can see a nice views of the Hua Hin skyline, before taking a healthy lunch at McFarland House, The Barai. After lunch, continue to the Chiva-Som wellness resort.
Chiva-Som is a luxury health resort that combines international standards with Thai hospitality to deliver personal wellness programs in a non-regimented way. It provides guests with a holistic approach to health that incorporates mind, body and spirit.
Dinner at the resort.
Overnight in Hua Hin.
Chiva-Som Package Included:
- Individual health and wellness consultation (60 mins);
- 3 spa cuisine meals per night (beginning with dinner);
- Complimentary physical analysis (25 mins) and skin consultation are available if required;
- A daily spa treatment is offered, including Thai Massage (50 mins), Chiva-Som Massage (50 mins), Invigorating Massage (50 mins), Relaxing Foot Massage (50 mins), Oriental Scalp Massage (40 mins) or Chiva-Som Skin Haven Body Polish (25 mins);
- Daily fitness and leisure activities (8 classes daily);
- Unlimited use of Water Therapy Suites (steam, sauna room and jacuzzi).
Overnight in Hua Hin.
Hua Hin – Bangkok – Samui
Chiva-Som – Bangkok (202 km): 2.43 hrSamui Airport – Kamalaya Samui (22.2 km): 44 min
Guests will be met at the Hua Hin hotel by their guide and transported back to Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi Airport in the comfort of a private, air-conditioned vehicle for the flight to the island of Koh Samui.
Upon arrival at Samui Airport, transfer to Kamalaya Koh Samui.
Kamalaya Relax & Renew
This program is designed for people who need to step back from their daily lives and recover balance, relax, renew their energy and replenish their spirit. Experience a range of therapies drawn from diverse healing traditions and a variety of holistic activities to de-stress, replenish depleted energy levels and boost the immune system. Optional alternative medicine treatments and private sessions may be recommended, dependent upon the guest’s individual needs. The least intensive of the programs, ‘Relax & Renew’, is ideal for people looking for a gentle, relaxing wellness holiday.
Relax & Renew packages inclusions:
- 3 Kamalaya Cuisine meals per day;
- All beverages, excluding imported drinks and alcohol;
- 1 x Wellness consultation;
- 1 x follow-up Wellness consultation;
- 1 x Body bio-impedance analysis;
- 1 x 75 min Lotus Scrub & Wrap;
- Use of Steam Cavern, swimming pool, plunge pools and Shakti Fitness Centre;Complimentary scheduled daily holistic fitness activities;
- 1 x Wellness gift pack.
Overnight in Koh Samui.
5 nights package additional inclusions:
- 2 x 90 min Vital Essence Oil Massages
- 1 x 30 min Traditional Asian Hand Massage
- 1 x 45 min Traditional Asian Hand Massage
- 1 x 60 min Traditional Asian Foot Massage
- 1 x 90 min Traditional Thai Massage
- 1 x 60 min Indian Head Massage
- 1 x 30 min Chi Nei Tsang
- 1 x 30 min Far Infrared Sauna
Overnight in Koh Samui.
Kamalaya Samui – Samui Airport (22.2 km): 44 min
Transfer to Samui Airport for the departure flight.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Meals as mentioned (B = Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- English speaking guide
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private vehicle
- Entrance fees for mentioned visits
- Chiva-Som retreats package 4 days / 3 nights
- Relax and Renew package 6 days / 5 nights at Kamalaya
OUR SERVICES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services than mentioned
- International and Domestic Flights
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
- Tips, Travel insurance
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
De’Kashor Elephant Home Hilltribe Village ( Join )
- Visit and stay overnight in a traditional Karen hilltribe village.
- Learn secrets of elephant care from an experienced local expert.
- Get up-close and personal with elephants while bathing them
- Knowledge to the test while caring for
- Bathing elephants in a beautiful natural environment.
Multisport - Ultimate Southern Thailand
- Canoe down scenic Sok River
- Kayak the mangroves of Ao Thalane
- Cycle rural villages of Klong Thom
- Snorkel around tropical islands
- Taste iconic dishes of Krabi
- WWII history of Kanchanburi
- Visit Kamphangphet Historical Park
- Nature at Lan Sang and Taksin National Park
- Ancient pagodas and churches of Mawlamyine
- Circle train ride through Yangon
Northern Thailand Multi-Sport Explorer
- Indulge in traditional spa treatments
- Swim and kayak at Mae Ngat Lake Reservoir
- Visit Thailand’s famous botanical gardens
- Pick tea leaves and learn about the Lisu Hilltribes
- Hike the monks trail up to Doi Suthep Mountain
Thailand - Hip and Chic Tour
- Dine at Bangkok’s chicest tables
- Explore Chiang Mai by Segway
- Discover Thai modern art
- Relax on spectacular Phuket
- Stay in stylish and hip hotels
Mini-Multisport Chiang Mai Adventure
- Cycle over Mae Ngat Dam
- Relaxing dip in ‘Sticky Waterfalls’
- Visit stunning Wat Ban Den
- Trek and homestay at Huay Nam Dung
- Cruise on a traditional bamboo raft