Take a chance to explore the unique tropical Menyawakan Island – exclusively occupied by Kura-Kura Resort. Detach from the distractions of modern technology and spend three nights on the remote island enjoying the sea breeze and the beach complemented by the underwater beauty.
Escape to the midst of Karimunjawa Archipelago
Discover Menyawakan Island in unique comfort where the largest lagoon exists.
Be immersed in natural and remote beauty
Enjoy the tranquil island of Menyawakan that is still untouched by mass tourism.
Free activities available
Choose from diving, snorkelling, sea kayaking, escapes to nearby islands and more or simply relax the days away.
Semarang – Karimunjawa
Karimunjawa Island – Menyawakan Island (21Km): 35 minutes by boat
Be met with the resort’s staff representative at the Ahmad Yani International Airport in Semarang and be assisted to board a 40-minute charter flight in a small 14-seater plane flies to Karimunjawa atoll.
*Flights are operated 4 times weekly (see schedule below). Airfares between Semarang and Karimunjawa are quoted separately. The baggage weight allowance is 10 kg; there is free a luggage-deposit in the airport at customers’ disposal.
Upon arrival in Karimunjawa atoll, continue for another 35 minutes by speed boat to the Kura-Kura Resort in Menyawakan Island, Karimunjawa.
Check-in the resort and relax on the island and spend overnight in Menyawakan Island.
Accommodation at Kura Kura Resort is half-board, with breakfast and dinner inclusion. Lunch is spent at leisure and can be purchased locally.
Dinner is served at the hotel. Overnight at Kura Kura Resort on Menyawakan Island.
Kura-Kura Island - Krakal Island (9km): 30 minutes by boat
Spend a leisurely day at the resort.
Sea kayaks, paddleboards and snorkelling equipment is available at disposal.
Lunch is at leisure (not included).
Dinner is served at the hotel. Overnight in Menyawakan Island.
Optional trip to the Krakal Island and have a night stay in a cottage on a secluded private island with extra charge:
After lunch, be ready to discover a secret island nearby the resort, Krakal Island. Krakal Island is an uninhabited island, located 30 minutes by boat from Kura-Kura Resort. The resort provides private accommodation there. Check in the cottage and experience a sensational feeling of being isolated on the island in the middle of nowhere. Explore the island, walking along the beach and enjoying sunset. Dinner is served at cottage. Overnight in Krakal Island.
*there is no internet and phone connection, only walkie-talkie for emergency situation connected to Kura-Kura Resort
Breakfast arrives by boat from Kura Kura Resort in the morning and is served at the cottage on the private island. Enjoy the morning at the secluded escape. Lunch is served late in the day before the return to the main island with full facilities.
Have breakfast and enjoy the beach and reefs at leisure.
Lunch is at leisure (not included)
Dinner is served at the hotel. Overnight in Menyawakan Island.
Menyawakan Island- Departure
*Flights are operated 4 times weekly (see schedule below). Airfares between Semarang and Karimunjawa are quoted separately. The baggage weight allowance is 10 kg. Recommended flights:*(Airfares are not included and quoted separately. Schedules are subject to change without prior notice):Silk Air:to Singapore: Friday: MI103 SRG 11:00 – SIN 13:55, Sunday & Wednesday: MI109 SRG 16:05-19:05, Monday: MI101 SRG 11:00-14:05*requires an interim nights in SemarangGaruda Indonesia:daily to Jakarta and Denpasar via Jakarta: for example GA243 SRG 16:25 – CGK 17:35 & CGK 18:14 – DPS 21:40daily to Surabaya: GA364 SRG 09:10 – SUB 10:10 & GA367 SRG 16:05 – SUB 17:20*with an arrival in Semarang on Tue and Thursday at 15:00, above shown connecting flights are not possible or recommended. An interim night in Semarang may be required.
After a lazy morning and breakfast check out and be transferred to Karimunjawa Island by boat and take the flight back to Semarang for the next destination.
*****END OF SERVICES OF EXO TRAVEL INDONESIA*****
Our Services Include:
- Hotel accommodation half board basis in half-twin/double room.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner).
- Tours and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicles with cold water and towel provided.
- Service of English/French/German/Dutch/Spanish speaking local guide.
- All entrance fees and tours as indicated in itinerary.
- Transfer from Karimunjawa Island to Menyawakan Island and return by boat.
Our Services Do Not Include:
- Visa arrangements.
- International and domestic flights.
- International and domestic departure tax.
- Flight from Semarang to Karimunjawa Island and return
- Meals other than mentioned above.
- Camera/video entrance fees.
- Personal expenses (drinks, laundry, telephone, tips etc.).
- Travel insurance
- Other services not clearly indicated in the package inclusions above.
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Cycling Bali’s Remote East Coast
- Ride through Bali’s rice fields
- Cycle down Batur volcano
- Snorkel off Amed’s coast
- Pedal past coastal viewpoints
- Visit rural Balinese villages
Experience at The Cicadas’ Residence
- Experience living in an authentic homestay
- Discover local life from the hosts
- Cooking lesson with the host
- Bike around Borobudur area
- Learn traditional Javanese arts
North Sumatra Soft Adventure - Anticlockwise
- Explore North Sumatra
- Visit Samosir Island
- Experience tribal cultures
- Cruise around on Toba Lake
- See orangutans in the wild
Siladen Island Escape - Bunaken
- Relax on Sialden island
- Enjoy Sulawesi’s tropics
- Dive amid colourful coral
- Explore Bunaken Marine Park
- Indulge in a spa treatment
West Java Tribes, Volcano & Cave Adventure
- Trek to remote & traditional Baduy Tribe
- Explore the challenging Buniayu Caves
- Take a dip at Bibijilan Waterfall
- Summit active Papandayan Volcano
- Visit traditional Kampung Naga Village
Wakatobi Island Escape
- Escape to secluded Wakatobi Island
- Explore abundant marine life of the Coral Triangle
- Meet the locals on a walking tour of villages
- Watch beautiful sunrise and sunsets
- Optional active activities on offer