AMAZING THAILAND: THE WORLD'S FAVOURITE PARADISE
Thailand holds a special place in the hearts of travellers. Whether it’s beaches, mountains, nature, culture, food or nightlife, Thailand offers hard-to-beat options at extraordinary value. With tropical vibes, friendly people and seamless tourism infrastructure, it’s little wonder why people visit this kaleidoscopic nation over and over again.
EXPLORE OUR THAILAND
A great deal of Thailand’s appeal is due to its geography. Thailand is blessed with two long, sinuous coastlines snaking their way down the gorgeous Andaman Sea and Gulf of Thailand. All that glitters is not just gold, but brilliant shades of azure and green accompanied by the swaying of palm trees amidst towering karst mountains and languid prismatic waters that make Thailand a tropical dream incarnate.
From classic highlight experiences and culinary outings to intimate cultural encounters and adventurous trekking adventures, experience the very best that Thailand has to offer.
Multisport - Ultimate Southern Thailand
- Canoe down scenic Sok River
- Kayak the mangroves of Ao Thalane
- Cycle rural villages of Klong Thom
- Snorkel around tropical islands
- Taste iconic dishes of Krabi
- WWII history of Kanchanburi
- Visit Kamphangphet Historical Park
- Nature at Lan Sang and Taksin National Park
- Ancient pagodas and churches of Mawlamyine
- Circle train ride through Yangon
Northern Thailand Multi-Sport Explorer
- Indulge in traditional spa treatments
- Swim and kayak at Mae Ngat Lake Reservoir
- Visit Thailand’s famous botanical gardens
- Pick tea leaves and learn about the Lisu Hilltribes
- Hike the monks trail up to Doi Suthep Mountain
Whether you’re looking for a sublime beachside resort, remote boutique getaway or anything in between, we’ve found the very best accomodation to suit your needs and included them in our list of preferred Thailand hotels.
Phu Pai Art Resort
X2 River Kwai Resort
WHEN TO GO & WEATHER
Thailand is a tropical nation. With rare exceptions in the far north, Thailand is hot year-round. April is the hottest month while December is the coldest and September is the wettest.
ISAN AND NORTH REGION
KOH SAMUI / PHANGAN / TAO