Chinese New Year 2020, 2021 and 2022 in Thailand
In Thailand, Chinese New Year is a public holiday in Narathiwat, Pattani, Yala and Satun provinces only. Also called “Lunar New Year” or “Spring Festival”, this holiday is the first day of the year on the Chinese Calendar. It falls somewhere from late January to mid-February on the Gregorian Calendar.
|2021||12 Feb||Fri||Chinese New Year|
|2022||1 Feb||Tue||Chinese New Year|
Tours you may like
Take a look at the journeys below.
Back to Nature – Ulu Muda Escape
East Coast Boutique Island Hopping
Family Fun in Malaysia
- Explore Malacca and Penang on trishaw
- Leisurely train travel from KL to Ipoh
- Hands-on activities to keep old traditions alive
- Fun-filled scavenger hunt at Tropical Spice Garden
- Traditional Gondola cruise in Putrajaya