Part of what makes Asia such a magical place is the astounding number of contrasts it serves up across destinations. We’ve taken the concept of multi-country touring and turned the volume up, combining in-your-face encounters with intimate cultural interactions and a healthy serving of highlights to ensure travellers make the most of their time in Asia.
EXPLORE OUR ASIA
Home to the world’s largest and most populous nations, Asia constitutes roughly 30% of earth’s land area and is home to a staggering 60% of its human population.
Growing from humble roots in Vietnam, EXO shares the wonders of this magical part of the world through transformative multi-country journeys that span most of Southeast Asia (Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Cambodia, Myanmar, Laos, Indonesia, Singapore) and East Asia (China and Japan).
Exo Travel Vietnam
Classic highlight experiences, rewarding culinary strolls, authentic heritage retreats and picturesque outdoor adventures are among the many rewarding encounters Vietnam has to offer.
From UNESCO Heritage sites and tasty culinary outings to adventurous trekking adventures and everything in between, our Multi-country tours showcase the very best of Asia.
Back to Nature - Ulu Muda Escape
- Discover untouched rainforests of Ulu Muda
- Up close & personal with wildlife
- Explore newly discovered limestone caves & saltlicks
- Cruise down Lake Muda
- Earth Lodge stay in the middle of dense rainforests
Insider Access - Village Homestay in Sukau
- Homestay with local Orang Sungei
- Spot wildlife of Kintabagan River
- Learn about local handicrafts
- Savour a typical village lunch
- Support forestry conservation efforts
Yunnan, Photographer’s Paradise
- Capture scenes of local life
- Photo the unique Niujie fields
- Trek to verdant rice terraces
- Encounter colourful hill tribes
- Wander amid the Stone Forest
Whether it’s a gorgeous beachside resort, charming boutique hotel or anything in between, our list of preferred hotels represent the very best options across Asia for any traveller.
Phu Pai Art Resort
The River Resort
WHEN TO GO & WEATHER
China and Japan, experience four seasons roughly equivalent with the western hemisphere. Throughout much of Southeast Asia, seasonal fluctuations is more about precipitation than temperature, with seasonality being divided into wet and dry seasons based on the path of the annual monsoon.