MAGICAL MALAYSIA: A NATURAL AND CULTURAL DELIGHT
Malaysia encapsulates the essence of Asia in a package as varied as it is convenient. In addition to some of the world’s oldest rainforests, best beaches and most celebrated cuisine, Malaysia is also incredibly culturally diverse. It’s an off-beat traveller’s paradise fusing Asia’s best attributes with first-rate amenities and infrastructure.
EXPLORE OUR MALAYSIA
The landmass of Malaysia is roughly split in half between Peninsular Malaysia, on the Southeast Asian mainland, and Malaysian Borneo on the world’s third largest island. Malaysian Borneo constitutes roughly half of the island, and is split between Sabah and Sarawak.
From intimate encounters with orangutants in Borneo to flavourful street food tours in Penang, EXO allows travellers to see the very best of Malaysia.
- Sun Bear Conservation Centre
- Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre
- Wildlife on lower Kinabatangan River
- Local fishing village, Kampung Abai
- Spot firefly colonies around mangroves
Insider Access - Village Homestay in Sukau
- Homestay with local Orang Sungei
- Spot wildlife of Kintabagan River
- Learn about local handicrafts
- Savour a typical village lunch
- Support forestry conservation efforts
Mulu Escape - Sarawak
- Go underground to Mulu’s caves
- See famous Lang and Deer caves
- Explore the Sawarak Chamber
- Seek out nocturnal wildlife
- Enjoy a jungle canopy walk
From sublime beachside resorts to charming boutique getaways and everything in between, we’ve found the very best accommodation to suit any traveller in our list of preferred hotels across Malaysia.
The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa
Traders Hotel Kuala Lumpur
WHEN TO GO & WEATHER
Weather in Malaysia is hot and humid year-round. Because wet season occurs at different times of the year between the east and west coast, Malaysia has brilliant holiday weather year-round.
ISLANDS OF THE
ISLANDS OF THE