17,000 REASONS TO VISIT INDONESIA
Indonesia’s national emblem is emblazoned with the words ‘Unity in Diversity’. With 700 languages and 17,000 islands spread across 5,000km of tropical ocean, there’s no better way to describe it. This diversity, combined with famed hospitality, billowing volcanoes and abundant wildlife make it an astoundingly bewitching travel destination.
EXPLORE OUR INDONESIA
Indonesia is a vast archipelagic nation consisting of thousands of islands stretching across the Indian Ocean to the eastern edge of the Asian continental plate and the western edge of the Pacific Ocean. This archipelagic geography dictates the ebb and flow of life in Indonesia and contributes to its astounding natural and cultural diversity.
From Komodo dragons, orangutans and coral reefs to mystic cultures, gorgeous beaches and active volcanoes, Indonesia’s sheer diversity of options for touring is simply mind-boggling.
Highlights of Lombok
- Visit stunning Gili Islands
- Relax on secluded beaches
- Experience Sasak culture
- Try traditional basket weaving
- Snorkel in prismatic waters
Lombok Beach Comber
- Explore the quieter side of Lombok
- Navigate the Gili Islands
- Find pristine white sand beaches
- Explore incredible marine life
- Spend the night at Beloam Beach
Relaxing in The Gilis
- Relax on Gili Trawangan
- Explore tropical beaches
- Travel by local horsecart
- Snorkel amid colourful fish
- Swim with the sea turtles
When to go & Weather