We have recently updated our EXO Travel Responsible Travel Policy, which is now available online. Developed with a keen focus on our 7 core values, it is the backbone of our commitment towards responsible tourism. It outlines our strong willingness to further improve our effect on social issues, as well as reduce our environmental impact. In order to achieve this, we have to address a number of actions:
- Social and ethical aspects including: a progressive Human Resources Policy with staff having a share of company benefits on top of their salaries, the respect of Human Rights with special focus on child protection, and fight against corruption throughout all of our business activities across our supply chain.
- Environmental protection and energy consumption measures within the office and throughout our tours.
- Assessment of our supply chain, and a pledge to encourage and aid our suppliers who are not yet committed to sustainability practices.
- Contribution to local economic development by choosing tourism activities that optimize the benefits for the local residents, as well as making donations to local projects through the EXO Foundation.
- Protecting our customers and travelers and sharing best responsible tourism practices with them.
With newly created positions for sustainability coordinators in Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar and Vietnam, our ambition is to set up new benchmarks for sustainable tourism in Asia and become a model for major Destination Management Companies operating in the region.
To see our Responsible Travel Policy, please click here!
Get it touch
Take adventage of