Vietnam EXO Adventure
Find a path less-travelled
DARE TO EXPERIENCE VIETNAM
From towering karst mountains in the northern frontier to flooded plains in the southern Mekong Delta, our specialised Vietnam Adventure travel team has plotted the most adventurous tours Vietnam has to offer.
EXPLORE OUR VIETNAM
Shaped like an ‘S,’ Vietnam is a gorgeous, narrow and sinuous country snaking along the coast of the Indochinese Peninsula. Its abundance of mountains and dramatic karst formations combined with charming ethnic communities throughout make it the perfect place for adventurous touring. Being only 48 kilometres wide at its narrowest point, it’s also the perfect place for multi-country touring.
VIETNAM ADVENTURE HIGHLIGHTS
From the mountains of the far north to the southern waters of the Mekong Delta, Vietnam has a stunning array of natural wonders that make it perfect for adventurous getaways. In combination with historical highlights and World Heritage sites, our Adventure offerings in Vietnam offer hiking, kayaking and cycling aplenty while leaving ample of time for cultural interaction and flexibility.
VIETNAM ADVENTURE TRAVEL & TOURS
From the mist-filled landscapes of Vietnam’s north to the picturesque rice paddies and lazy waters of the south, Vietnam is rife with opportunity for adventurous travellers looking for the experience of a lifetime. Our Adventure tours empower these travellers to experience the very best that Vietnam has to offer.
Multisports in Central Vietnam
- Explore Tu Lan Cave Complex
- Camp under the stars
- Discover ancient sites of Hue
- Cycle challenging Hai Van Pass
- Sunset kayak around Hoi An’s mangroves
Trek and Cruise, Pu Luong National Park to Ninh Binh and Halong Bay
- Trek remote villages of Pu Luong
- Observe typical rural life
- Homestay with ethnic Thai family
- Explore Galaxy Cave
- Overnight cruise on Halong Bay
Cycling Vietnam South to North
- Cycle the riverways of the Mekong Delta
- Visit ancient Cham ruins of My Son
- Ride through backroads and see local life
- Overnight train from Hue to Ninh Binh
- Limestone cliffs of Ninh Binh