Vietnam EXO Adventure
Find a path less-travelled
DARE TO EXPERIENCE VIETNAM
From towering karst mountains in the northern frontier to flooded plains in the southern Mekong Delta, our specialised Vietnam Adventure travel team has plotted the most adventurous tours Vietnam has to offer.
EXPLORE OUR VIETNAM
Shaped like an ‘S,’ Vietnam is a gorgeous, narrow and sinuous country snaking along the coast of the Indochinese Peninsula. Its abundance of mountains and dramatic karst formations combined with charming ethnic communities throughout make it the perfect place for adventurous touring. Being only 48 kilometres wide at its narrowest point, it’s also the perfect place for multi-country touring.
VIETNAM ADVENTURE HIGHLIGHTS
From the mountains of the far north to the southern waters of the Mekong Delta, Vietnam has a stunning array of natural wonders that make it perfect for adventurous getaways. In combination with historical highlights and World Heritage sites, our Adventure offerings in Vietnam offer hiking, kayaking and cycling aplenty while leaving ample of time for cultural interaction and flexibility.
VIETNAM ADVENTURE TRAVEL & TOURS
From the mist-filled landscapes of Vietnam’s north to the picturesque rice paddies and lazy waters of the south, Vietnam is rife with opportunity for adventurous travellers looking for the experience of a lifetime. Our Adventure tours empower these travellers to experience the very best that Vietnam has to offer.
Trekking Vietnam’s Northeast Mountains Ha Giang
- Trek Vietnam’s remote northeast
- Sleep in village homestays
- Connect with hilltribe cultures
- Hike amid terraced rice paddies
- See rugged, soaring mountains
Trek and Cruise, Pu Luong National Park and Halong Bay
- Trek through rugged landscapes
- Step off Vietnam’s tourist trail
- Embrace Vietnam’s natural beauty
- Stay in tribal village homestays
- Cruise spectacular Halong Bay
Multisports in Central Vietnam
- Explore Tu Lan Cave Complex
- Camp under the stars
- Discover ancient sites of Hue
- Cycle challenging Hai Van Pass
- Sunset kayak around Hoi An’s mangroves