Myanmar EXO Adventure
Find a path less-travelled
DARE TO EXPERIENCE MYANMAR
In the famous words of Rudyard Kipling, Myanmar is ‘unlike any land you know about.’ Its rolling hills dotted with stupas, mystic culture and raw nature make it the perfect place to embark on the adventure of a lifetime.
EXPLORE OUR MYANMAR
Southeast Asia’s northwestern-most country, Myanmar is the interface between East and South Asia. Combined with a shared border with China, Myanmar’s geography has a substantial influence in the country’s unique culture.
MYANMAR ADVENTURE TRAVEL HIGHLIGHTS
Having only recently opened up to the outside world, Myanmar abounds with astounding opportunities for off-the-beaten path adventures. At the eastern edges of the mighty Himalayas, Myanmar is home to the region’s tallest peaks. It’s also home to some of its longest rivers, unspoilt beaches and richest natural diversity. Combined with its rich history and charming local culture, Myanmar is quickly becoming Southeast Asia’s premiere adventure destination.
MYANMAR ADVENTURE TOURS
From the rugged peaks of Myanmar’s northern Himalayas to the Shan Hills surrounding Inle Lake and the sweeping plains of Bagan, our Adventure offerings are designed to showcase the county’s most unforgettable and intrepid destinations.
Diving in the Andaman
- Cruise Myanmar’s Andaman Islands
- Dive into the world of marine life
- Stay on a liveaboard yacht
- Dive at the famous Shark Cave site
- Cave diving in Western Rocky site
Trail of Naga Warriors
- Charming riverside town, Hkamti
- Trek off the beaten paths
- Visit hidden old Naga villages
- Live, eat and drink like the locals
- Scenic drives in remote Naga Hills
Multisport, Authentic Golden Triangle, Myanmar, Thailand & Laos
- Shwedagon Pagoda
- Ahka Villages
- Phu Chi Pha
- Pak Ou cave
- Slow boat from Pakbeng to Luang Prabang