Malaysia EXO Adventure
Find a path less-travelled
DARE TO EXPERIENCE MALAYSIA
Malaysia is not only home to nearly half the island of Borneo, long regarded as an adventurer’s ultimate paradise, but also the oldest rainforest in the world and one of Southeast Asia’s tallest and most storied mountains. For those looking for adventure, look no further. Malaysia adventure travel offers an incredible array of options.
EXPLORE OUR MALAYSIA
Malaysia’s landmass is roughly divided into two equal parts: Peninsular Malaysia and Malaysian Borneo. On Peninsular Malaysia, the east and west coasts experience wet season at opposite times of the year, making adventure possible any time. Malaysian Borneo has long been regarded as one of the world’s ultimate adventure destinations, and is divided into two parts: Sabah, in the north, and Sarawak, in the south.
MALAYSIA ADVENTURE HIGHLIGHTS
Malaysia has near-endless opportunities for adventure. Dense steaming jungles cover vast swaths of the country, from some of the oldest rainforests on earth in Taman Negara to the virgin rainforests of Sabah and Sarawak in Malaysian Borneo, Malaysia’s natural offerings are among the world’s very finest. Add to that one of Southeast Asia’s most iconic mountain peaks, Mount Kinabalu, and a smattering of unique and exciting options elsewhere in the country, and Malaysia should be high on the to-do list of any adventurer.
MALAYSIA ADVENTURE TRAVEL
From the towering peaks of Mount Kinabalu to the steaming jungles of Taman Negara and the rolling hills of Cameron Highlands, we have exciting and innovative tours specifically designed to show travellers why Malaysia is so highly regarded in the world of adventure.
Trek In The Land of The Dusun
- Trek foothills of Mount Kinabalu
- Explore natural landscapes and jungle
- Homestay with the Dusun Tribe
- Learn about the Dusun people’s way of life
- Tuck-in to a homemade meal and entertainment
Mount Bar Gading Trek
- Trek to peak of Mount Bar Gading
- Observe plentiful of flora
- Exciting river crossings
- Refreshing dip in Tigok Waterfall
- Camping in true nature settings
Multisport Trek, Paddle and Pedal Borneo
- Paddle up Melinau River to Melinau Gorge
- Cycle and trek to remote heartlands of the Dayaks
- Homestays in traditional Iban longhouses
- Camp amidst nature in Mulu National Park
- Paddle crystal-clear waters of Tunku Abdul Marine Park