Indonesia EXO Adventure
Find a path less-travelled
DARE TO EXPERIENCE INDONESIA
A collection of some 17,000 volcanic islands, each with unique offerings, the options for Indonesia adventure travel are endless. Whether tracking orangutans in Kalimantan, chasing Komodo dragons in Flores or summiting a billowing volcano in Java, Indonesian adventures are simply epic.
EXPLORE OUR INDONESIA
A row of volcanic islands stretching across a patch of equatorial ocean nearly as long as Russia, Indonesia forms the beating heart of the Ring of Fire. Its jagged jungle-clad landscapes, rich with volcanic soil, bolster some of the planet’s most diverse and exotic wildlife making Indonesia one of the world’s most exciting places for adventure travel.
INDONESIA ADVENTURE HIGHLIGHTS
Indonesia and, in particular, Bali, has long been a magnet for adventurous travellers. Its position along the Pacific Ring of Fire makes it uniquely well-suited for travellers in search of something different. Volcanoes rising out of lush rainforests surrounded by crystalline waters and an equatorial climate make Indonesia almost tailormade for adventure. From the dense jungles of Sumatra to the epic vistas of Rinjani and the wild wonders of Komodo, there are superlative options to suit any taste.
INDONESIA ADVENTURE TRAVEL
From active volcano excursions to visits to tribal villages and deep jungle exploration, our Adventure tours in Indonesia reveal to travellers just why this country is so celebrated for its diverse set of offbeat attractions.
Trekking Challenge: The Remote Beauty of Mae Wang
- Hike in Thailand’s rugged north
- Spot exotic and rare wildlife
- Be immersed in Karen culture
- Sleep in village houses
- Explore Doi Inthanon Park
Bali Multi Sport Adventure
- Cycle Jatiluwih’s rice terraces
- Rappel down Gitgit waterfall
- Trek and camp on Mount Agung
- Snorkel off the coast of Amed
- Raft the Telaga Waja River
Discover Flores On Two Wheels
- Trek up Kelimutu Volcano
- Visit traditional Ruteng and Bajawa Villages
- See famous spiderweb ricefields of Cancar
- Cruise pristine islands on a liveaboard
- Observe the carnivores Komodo dragons