TAILOR-MADE CAMBODIA HOLIDAYS
Beyond the legendary temples of Angkor, Cambodia adventure travel holds much more in store for visitors. Because the majority of travellers come solely for its temples, vast stretches of Cambodia remain largely unseen by outsiders and are ripe for discovery and adventure.
EXPLORE OUR CAMBODIA
The rise of Khmer civilisation is, at least in part, due to Cambodia’s relatively flat terrain. Vast expanses of the country can be easily and effectively explored either on foot or by bike, making it uniquely suitable for adventurers of every level.
CAMBODIA ADVENTURE HIGHLIGHTS
Cambodia is far better-known for its historical attractions than anything else. Because of this, huge areas of the country are overlooked by tourists – precisely why Cambodia is such an amazing place for adventure. Just outside the well-trodden paths of Angkor, Kulen Mountain offers great opportunities for adventure. There are also untouched coastal areas, virgin rainforests and a bewildering array of trails and roads that are perfect for trekkers and cyclists.
CAMBODIA ADVENTURE TOURS
From cycling adventures through Cambodia’s charming countryside to intense journeys across the mighty Mekong and glamping on Kulen Mountain overlooking Angkor, our adventure tours offer insight into a side of Cambodia little-seen by outsiders.
Cycling Remote Cambodia
- Bike through rural Cambodia
- Explore UNESCO Heritage Sites
- Cycle to jungle-covered temples
- Encounter Irrawaddy Dolphins
- Be enchanted by Khmer culture
Cycling, Siem Reap Adventure
- Pedal through the Angkor temples
- Bike to the Tonle Sap Lake
- Visit the ancient Rolous temples
- Witness life in the countryside
- Encounter Cambodian culture
Phnom Kulen Mini Trekking Tour
- Trek scared Kulen Mountain
- Discover rural Khla Khmum Village
- Homestays for truly local experience
- Take a dip in the River of 1,000 Lingas
- Visit Preah AngChoub Pagoda