MEALS [ L ]
Climb back on the motorbike and zip through local neighbourhoods to a vibrant flower market, stopping to take photos of the vibrant colours. Then head to nearby street where a range of pets are for sale, from the ordinary to the exotic.
Resume the gastronomic adventure with a plate of banh cuon nong at a popular local shop. Enjoy the delicate flavours of this snack, which features rice noodles stuffed with minced pork, mushrooms and herbs, served alongside a tangy dipping sauce.
After a quick stop at a Cao Dai temple, it is time for the last- and possibly best- food stop of the day. Savour a hot and fragrant bowl of Hue-style beef noodles called bun bo hue and learn the secrets to preparing this traditional dish.
Full of fabulous Vietnamese food and with a better understanding of the local culinary culture return to the hotel, arriving around midday. (L)
Our services include:
– Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
– English speaking Vietnamese chef
– Tours and transfers by motorbike
– Entrance fees for mentioned visits
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned
– Other services than mentioned
– International and domestic Flights
– Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
– Tips, Travel insurance
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!