MEALS [ L ]
The first stop is at the historic Palace built in 1890. Contemplate its stunning architecture with European and Oriental influences. Through the antique items and the secret underground bunker, get a glimpse of the formation and development of Saigon.
Then walk along backstreets passing by the People’s Supreme Court built in the late 19 century towards a local park. Take a rest on a bench while observing daily life pass by. Then roll on to a colourful book street to select some old Saigon postcards made from traditional paper. Head over to the magnificent Post Office where painted onto its wall overhead are maps of Saigon region in 1892 and telegraph lines criss crossing Vietnam and Cambodia then. There’s a chance to write some postcards for loved ones here.
Continue the vintage car ride toward a cozy coffee studio. Interact with a young certified coffee barista for an insight to his life journey and how he has passed down his passion to future generations in a sustainable way. One of the most interesting parts is to get hands on to brew a personal cup of arabica coffee.
Transfer back to the hotel after collecting a bunch of tasty memories.
Our services include:
– English or French speaking guide (for other languages supplements apply)
-Tours and transfers as mentioned by vintage car
– Entrance fees for mentioned visits
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned
– Other services than mentioned
– Tips, Travel insurance
– Day/ overnight cruise
– Gratuities, personal expenses, and other items
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Going local in Sanur
- Experience Sanur the way the locals do
- Enjoy a sail with a fisherman in a Jukung outrigger
- Try Balinese food on the night market
Traditional Lanna – Style Wedding
- Don the traditional Lanna wedding costume
- Traditional Lanna-style wedding
- Enjoy authentic Northern Thai dishes
A Touch of Krabi Culture
- Take a scenic boat trip down the Krabi River
- Explore quiet villages for a glimpse of traditional lifestyles
- Mingle with locals at the vibrant night market
James Bond & Floating Villages by Speedboat
- See Phang Nga Bay’s limestone karsts and beaches by speedboat
- Visit the famous island in the film ‘Man with the Golden Gun’
- Explore a floating village for a glimpse into local ways of life
Limestone Caves and Lagoons by Kayak
- Kayak through southern Thailand’s most spectacular landscapes
- Get an up-close look at Krabi’s famed limestone karsts
- Paddle to mangrove forests and incredible prehistoric caves
Kayaking the Hong Lagoon
- Explore uninhabited Hong Island by kayak and on foot
- Plunge underwater for a look at colourful corals and fish
- Cross the Andaman Sea in an iconic long-tail boat