Discover a different, more authentic side of the city with this Nha Trang bicycle tour. Head into the countryside where quiet lanes, typical villages and unspoiled natural landscapes beckon to be explored. Encounter friendly farmers, witness traditional crafts and capture a glimpse of local life in rural Vietnam.
MEALS [ L ]
The mountain bikes are waiting in Dien Khanh village, located about 30 minutes-drive from Nha Trang. After a safety briefing, hop on the bikes and start pedalling along a tailor-made countryside loop. Travel along quiet roads and rural laneways, passing fields and farms with lush green mountains in the backdrop. Stop often for photos or to observe scenes of daily life.
During the ride, visit small local industries. Watch as skilled workers make rice paper and process cashew nuts. Although seemingly simple items, the techniques and skill needed to do these tasks is remarkable to witness. Continue on the bikes through more spectacular landscapes before reaching a wet market. Take a stroll through the stalls, discovering the array of items on sale and gaining a better understanding of what daily life is like in the countryside.
Around midday arrive at Memento Country Home, the end of the cycling route. Enjoy a rustic local Vietnamese lunch and spend some time relaxing in this quiet compound. Opt for a swim in the pool, go fishing in the pond or indulge in a massage at the outdoor spa.
After this relaxing end to the cycling journey, return to Nha Trang city by air-conditioned vehicle, arriving mid-afternoon. (L)
Our services include:
-Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
-Mountain bike with helmet
-Cold towel and cold bottled water
-English speaking guide (for other language supplements apply)
-Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
-Entrance fees for mentioned visits
Our services do not include:
-Other meals than mentioned
-Other services than mentioned
-International and domestic Flights
-Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
-Tips, travel insurance
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Découvrir la vie sauvage de Danang
- Découvrez la beauté naturelle de la péninsule de Son Tra et de ses environs.
- Apprenez à connaître la conservation de la faune à travers les yeux d'un expert en la matière.
- Observez de loin les singes et les doucs à queue rouge, une espèce menacée, dans leur environnement naturel.
Un saut dans le passé, Danang à vélo
- Explorez les régions cachées en dehors de Danang à vélo.
- Visitez des temples traditionnels, un marché de village et une maison ancienne.
- Rencontrez les habitants et dégustez un déjeuner de style local dans le jardin d'une maison historique.
Atelier autour des huiles essentielles
- Détendez-vous le temps d’un atelier et prenez le temps de comprendre votre moi-intérieur
- Découvrez le pouvoir des huiles essentielles sur votre esprit et votre corps
- Créez une huile essentielle unique en son genre
SIC Sunset Boat Cruise on The Thu Bon River
- Take a scenic boat cruise along Hoi An’s Thu Bon River
- Watch the sunset over the coconut-lined river banks
- Climb in a traditional basket boat for a local-style adventure
Dinner Cruise In Ho Chi Minh City
- Cruising with its Indochinese inspired river cruise vessel
- Authentic live music, traditional art performances and interactive buffet
- Modern Morish Cuisine buffet inspired by flavors, species and taste.
Da Nang City Tour Full-day
- Explore Danang’s thrilling mix of old and new
- Glimpse into Vietnam’s military past at an insightful museum
- Visit Marble Mountain for fabulous views over Da Nang