MEALS [ L ]
Don an apron, enter a well-stocked ‘market pantry’ to select fresh ingredients then head to a fully-equipped cooking station to start cooking. The expert chef will then provide step-by-step instructions for how each dish is made. Use traditional methods to make tangy sauces, discover secret tricks to preparing fresh herbs and learn about Vietnam’s culinary heritage.
Once the dishes are ready, sit down and enjoy the fresh flavours of gourmet Vietnamese cuisine. End the meal with an indulgent dessert like silky coconut cream caramel with fresh tropical fruit accompanied by Vietnamese tea or coffee. Walk off the meal with a stroll back to the hotel where the culinary adventure comes to an end. (L)
Our services include:
– English or French speaking local guide to accompany our guests walking from centrally located District 1 hotels (e.g. Caravelle, Park Hyatt, Sheraton, The Grand, Renaissance) to GRAIN
– Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned
– Other services than mentioned
– Exclude vehicle transfer, if clients wish to go by car, a surcharge will apply.
– International and domestic Flights
– Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
– Tips, Travel insurance
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!