Discover the best of Ho Chi Minh City and its surroundings. Drive through rural landscapes to the Cu Chi Tunnels to learn about Vietnam’s wartime past and the ingenuity of its people. Then take a closer look at the city centre with visits to historic Reunification Hall and other iconic landmarks.
MEALS [ L ]
Arrive at the entrance of the famous Cu Chi Tunnels, an incredible underground tunnel network constructed by Vietnamese resistance fighters (Viet Cong) during both the French and American wars. Hear the tales of how these tunnels were built while walking through the forest. Visit two sections of the tunnel where it is possible to crawl inside to experience first-hand what life was like living underground. There are also several other informative displays and war relics around the area to explore.
After this morning’s Cu Chi Tunnels tour, return to the city centre in time for lunch. Then take a closer look at the city itself, starting at Reunification Hall. This fascinating building, once known as the Presidential Palace, is filled with history. Hear the story of how, on 30 April 1975, North Vietnamese tanks seized the building as Saigon fell. Continue to the Old Post Office and Notre Dame Cathedral, two colonial-style monuments with interesting pasts.
The final stop of the day is Ben Thanh market. Located in the heart of the city, this market is one of the liveliest in the area. Rub shoulders with the locals while browsing the countless stalls selling fruits, tea and dry goods.
Return to the hotel and reflect back upon this incredible day of history and local culture. (L)
Our services include:
-Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
-English or French speaking guide (for other languages supplements apply)
-Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
-Entrance fees for mentioned visits
-Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned
-Other services than mentioned
-International and domestic Flights
-Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
-Tips, Travel insurance
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Découvrir la vie sauvage de Danang
- Découvrez la beauté naturelle de la péninsule de Son Tra et de ses environs.
- Apprenez à connaître la conservation de la faune à travers les yeux d'un expert en la matière.
- Observez de loin les singes et les doucs à queue rouge, une espèce menacée, dans leur environnement naturel.
Un saut dans le passé, Danang à vélo
- Explorez les régions cachées en dehors de Danang à vélo.
- Visitez des temples traditionnels, un marché de village et une maison ancienne.
- Rencontrez les habitants et dégustez un déjeuner de style local dans le jardin d'une maison historique.
Atelier autour des huiles essentielles
- Détendez-vous le temps d’un atelier et prenez le temps de comprendre votre moi-intérieur
- Découvrez le pouvoir des huiles essentielles sur votre esprit et votre corps
- Créez une huile essentielle unique en son genre
SIC Sunset Boat Cruise on The Thu Bon River
- Take a scenic boat cruise along Hoi An’s Thu Bon River
- Watch the sunset over the coconut-lined river banks
- Climb in a traditional basket boat for a local-style adventure
Dinner Cruise In Ho Chi Minh City
- Cruising with its Indochinese inspired river cruise vessel
- Authentic live music, traditional art performances and interactive buffet
- Modern Morish Cuisine buffet inspired by flavors, species and taste.
Da Nang City Tour Full-day
- Explore Danang’s thrilling mix of old and new
- Glimpse into Vietnam’s military past at an insightful museum
- Visit Marble Mountain for fabulous views over Da Nang