MEALS [ L ]
Upon arrival at chef’s house, be welcomed and enjoy a relaxing drink made by our chef then together, head to the neighbourhood’s wet market, walking distance from her house to explore the stalls while it is at its busiest. Wander through the aisles packed with fresh produce to select ingredients for lunch. Learn about the unusual items for sale while watching the interactions between vendors and their customers.
Loaded with fresh ingredients, continue to the chef’s house to start preparing lunch. Discover the secrets of authentic Vietnamese cuisine from the friendly host with the assistance of a guide who will translate. Share stories about food, hearing about the host family’s daily life and local culinary culture. Learn how to use traditional methods to prepare authentic dishes not normally found in ‘tourist’ restaurants.
Following this insightful, hands-on experience, sit down to lunch. Savour the fresh flavours of a home-cooked meal before bidding farewell to the hosts and returning to the city centre. (L)
Our services include:
– Meals as specified (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
– Transportation with driver in A/C vehicle.
– English or French speaking local guide.
– Entrance fees and activities where mentioned.
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned.
– Other services than mentioned.
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items.
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Going local in Sanur
- Experience Sanur the way the locals do
- Enjoy a sail with a fisherman in a Jukung outrigger
- Try Balinese food on the night market
Traditional Lanna – Style Wedding
- Don the traditional Lanna wedding costume
- Traditional Lanna-style wedding
- Enjoy authentic Northern Thai dishes
A Touch of Krabi Culture
- Take a scenic boat trip down the Krabi River
- Explore quiet villages for a glimpse of traditional lifestyles
- Mingle with locals at the vibrant night market
James Bond & Floating Villages by Speedboat
- See Phang Nga Bay’s limestone karsts and beaches by speedboat
- Visit the famous island in the film ‘Man with the Golden Gun’
- Explore a floating village for a glimpse into local ways of life
Limestone Caves and Lagoons by Kayak
- Kayak through southern Thailand’s most spectacular landscapes
- Get an up-close look at Krabi’s famed limestone karsts
- Paddle to mangrove forests and incredible prehistoric caves
Kayaking the Hong Lagoon
- Explore uninhabited Hong Island by kayak and on foot
- Plunge underwater for a look at colourful corals and fish
- Cross the Andaman Sea in an iconic long-tail boat