MEALS [ L ]
they spend their daily life.
Transfer to the jetty and cross the river by local ferry to reach a remote island which is surprisingly located right in the heart of Saigon. Enjoy the journey by motorbike through the small countryside-like paths of the island that are surrounded by coconut-trees, fields and charming houses. Make a stop at a local entertaining place where Saigonese love gathering for fishing. Stop at a 6-generation family home and meet the owner, an 80-year old man who will share some tea and show-off his orchard.
Close the tour with a pleasant 30-min cruise on modern public transportation. Take this great opportunity for some beautiful shoots while cruising along the Saigon river banks.
Transfer back to the hotel by public means of transportation.
Our services include:
– English or French speaking guide
– Motorbikes with helmets
– Transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicles
– All entrance fees as mentioned in the program
Our services do not include:
– Travel insurance
– Drinks and meals not mentioned in the program
– Tips and personal Expenses
– Any other service not mentioned
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Sunset Boat Cruise On The Thu Bon River – Join in Tour
- Take a scenic boat cruise along Hoi An’s Thu Bon River
- Watch the sunset over the coconut-lined river banks
- Climb in a traditional basket boat for a local-style adventure
Da Nang City Tour
- Explore Danang’s thrilling mix of old and new
- Glimpse into Vietnam’s military past at an insightful museum
- Visit Marble Mountain for fabulous views over Da Nang
Saigon Coffee Culture & Food Scene
- Learn all about Vietnamese specialty coffee and the typical morning routine of the locals
- Discover an 80-year-old coffee warehouse and sip a cup of aromatic coffee
- Meet with a certified barista and learn all about coffee brewing techniques
Healthy Cooking Class at an Organic Farm
- Visit a beautiful organic farm full of local vegetables and herbs
- Learn about the healthy balance of foods in Vietnamese cuisine
- Experience a hands-on cooking class with truly healthy recipes
Cruise to Can Gio Mangrove Forest – Join In Tour
- Encounter Vietnam’s rich biodiversity near Ho Chi Minh City
- Travel by boat through an incredible mangrove forest
- Visit a wildlife sanctuary to see monkeys, crocodiles and more
Walking Through Saigon’s Back Alley
- Take guided walking tour through vibrant Ho Chi Minh City
- Explore markets and neighbourhoods for a taste of local culture
- Meet with local monks, learning about their beliefs and lives