MEALS [ L ]
First, visit the private residence of celebrated Art Director who came to Vietnam since 1994. She has been dedicated in discovering exceptional artists such as the ‘Gang of Five’, a group that emerged in the early 1980s when Vietnam was struggling to rebuild after decades of war. Then join the art curator on an interestingly interactive art discovery through downloading a special app on the smartphone.
Visit a lively virtual artwork at a bustling local market, where young artists develop independent practices whilst encouraging their involvement in social development within the current context of Vietnam.
End the trip at an artist’s studio for a complete view of life and inspiration in creating new objects of art.
Our services include:
– Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
– English Art curator (for other languages with guide supplements apply)
– Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
– Entrance fees for mentioned visits
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned
– Other services than mentioned
– International and domestic Flights
– Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
– Tips, Travel insurance
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!