MEALS [ L ]
Back on the bikes, pedal parallel to the river then turn in to quaint villages. This presents the perfect opportunity to discover traditional local houses, ancient pagodas and temples, lively markets and gardens. Stop often for photos or simply to enjoy the atmosphere of authentic Vietnamese country life. Pop into a family’s house for a visit, learning about their daily life while sipping tea.
Following this insightful bike ride through Hanoi’s outskirts, pedal back in to town and return to the hotel for a chance to freshen up.
Responsible Travel: Traveling by bicycle is an eco-friendly, emissions-free way to sightsee.
FORM REQUIREMENTS: Participants in any adventure travel will be required to complete and submit a signed terms and conditions agreement including the voluntary participation, assumption of risk, release from liability and hold harmless provisions. Where minors are involved, parental or guardian permission may also be required. Travel documentation will not be released unless these forms are complete and on file with Exo Travel adventures.
Our services include:
– Transfer by private taxi from and back to your hotel.
– Exotissimo English speaking first aid qualified biking guide
– Quality bikes with helmets (Trek or Giant; 24
– Ferry ticket – for both riders and bikes.
– Sightseeing entrance fees where required
– Water (bottled) and snacks.
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned.
– Other services than mentioned.
– Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature.
– Tips, Travel insurance.
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!