Experience the vibrant atmosphere of Hanoi’s city streets from the back of a vintage Vespa. Zip through lively alleyways and hidden backstreets to encounter the lives of local Hanoians. This tour will open doors and provide unique perspectives to the wide variety of architecture, food, history and cultural heritage that make up Hanoi.
MEALS [ L ]
On the way, enjoy spectacular views of the famous Long Bien Bridge, built over one hundred years ago and spans the mighty Red River. Only accessible on two wheels, and the train, the bridge has become a popular place for locals to stop and take pictures over the river. Then explore Hanoi’s railway tracks dating back to the colonial era. Here just centimetres from the train tracks, life has not changed much. People live and work in narrow houses that are disrupted by the occasional passing train.
Continue to the west of the city and zip pass a bustling and vibrant open market to shop with locals from Hanoi. From here take a short walk to a B-52 bomber in the midst of a small lake in the residential area. Shot down during the 1972 bombing raids over Hanoi, the eerie remains emerge from the water as a testament to recent history. Then, arrive at the 400 year old temple nearby before hopping back onto the Vespa. Ride pass some of the most iconic buildings of Hanoi while heading north to a kumquat farm, located in a scenic agricultural oasis in the city. Here is a chance to meet another colourful character before heading to the final stop for a special light snack. Transfer back to the hotel
A small bag is recommended for this tour. Short is not recommended for this tour including one visit of one temple.
Our services include:
– Joining tour with transfers as mentioned by private vintage Vespa with driver.
– Helmets, passenger insurance coverage limited to 7000 USD.
– Meals as mentioned (L= Lunch, D= Dinner) with selected drinks during the stops.
– English or French speaking guide (supplement apply for other languages)
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned.
– Other services than mentioned.
– Tips and travel insurance.
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Sunset Boat Cruise On The Thu Bon River – Join in Tour
- Take a scenic boat cruise along Hoi An’s Thu Bon River
- Watch the sunset over the coconut-lined river banks
- Climb in a traditional basket boat for a local-style adventure
Da Nang City Tour
- Explore Danang’s thrilling mix of old and new
- Glimpse into Vietnam’s military past at an insightful museum
- Visit Marble Mountain for fabulous views over Da Nang
Saigon Coffee Culture & Food Scene
- Learn all about Vietnamese specialty coffee and the typical morning routine of the locals
- Discover an 80-year-old coffee warehouse and sip a cup of aromatic coffee
- Meet with a certified barista and learn all about coffee brewing techniques
Healthy Cooking Class at an Organic Farm
- Visit a beautiful organic farm full of local vegetables and herbs
- Learn about the healthy balance of foods in Vietnamese cuisine
- Experience a hands-on cooking class with truly healthy recipes
Cruise to Can Gio Mangrove Forest – Join In Tour
- Encounter Vietnam’s rich biodiversity near Ho Chi Minh City
- Travel by boat through an incredible mangrove forest
- Visit a wildlife sanctuary to see monkeys, crocodiles and more
Walking Through Saigon’s Back Alley
- Take guided walking tour through vibrant Ho Chi Minh City
- Explore markets and neighbourhoods for a taste of local culture
- Meet with local monks, learning about their beliefs and lives