Explore a bronze casting community dating back to the 13th century, where friendly locals maintain traditions and craftsmanship methods by passing them from generation to generation. Enjoy the rustic atmosphere of the 200-year-old Nom Village and its historical architecture. Interact with local farmers and see how they preserve the unique atmosphere of their village.
MEALS [ L ]
Then, head on a 20-minute walk on a hardened road between rice paddies to visit the 200-year-old Nom Village. The centre of this little town reveals a beautiful architectural complex consisting of a common house, an ancient well and a banyan tree.
Explore the narrow brick roads and visit another antique house. Engage in a conversation with the host over a cup of traditional tea to learn more about local life and the traditions that define this community.
Conclude the trip with a visit to the holiest place in the village, Nom Pagoda, embedded in a century-old pine forest which is famous for its ancient Buddhist statues.
Our services include:
– English or French speaking guide (for other languages supplements apply) (2 tour guides for groups exceeding 11 participants)
– Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
– Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
– Entrance fees for mentioned visits
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned
– Other services than mentioned
– International and domestic Flights
– Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
– Tips, Travel insurance
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!