MEALS [ L ]
Pay a visit to Hanoi War Museum (close on Monday & Friday) for an overview of the historic periods between France and the communist forces (1946-1954) till the conflict between the communist regime of North Vietnam against South Vietnam and its allie, the Americans (1954-1975). Then, transfer to the Signal Arm Museum to go on a special walk with a veteran who was a commander of a signal platoon. View the interesting collections of signal items that helped bring Vietnam to victory.
Then, visit the veteran’s home located in a 1970s building. Chat with him for an in-depth account of his life experiences and his mission to train hundreds of signal troops to work as eyes and ears of the artillery arm to attract the most important bases of US Military in the South of Vietnam.
Our services include:
– English or French speaking guide (for other languages supplements apply)
– Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
– Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
– Entrance fees for mentioned visits
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned
– Other services than mentioned
– International and domestic Flights
– Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
– Tips, Travel insurance
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!