Hop on a bike and discover the tranquil pace of life and beautiful scenery of Hoi An's surrounding countryside. Pedal through villages that retain their old-world charm, see traditional crafts being made and meet with friendly locals. A scenic boat trip along the Thu Bon River caps off the adventure.
MEALS [ L ]
Along the way there are also plenty of chances to see traditional handicrafts. Visit a wood carving workshop making everything from furniture to statues. See a boat building yard where river boats and other vessels are
created using traditional methods handed down from generation to generation. There may also be a chance to see the production of ‘basket boats’, small woven baskets that can be paddled by one person as a sort of raft. These visits provide a great opportunity to see the remarkable innovation and skills of the Vietnamese people.
Having worked up an appetite, take a break for lunch. A selection of traditional Vietnamese dishes will be served near a family house in a quiet, scenic location. Then it’s time to return to Hoi An. Board a wooden river boat for a relaxing 45-minute cruise back to town, arriving in the mid-afternoon. (L)
Our services include:
-Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner) .
-Transfer from hotel in Hoi An to starting/ending point of the bicycle tour.
-English or French speaking local guide.
-Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the itinerary.
-Boat trip as mentioned in the itinerary.
Our services do not include:
-Other meals than mentioned.
-Other services than mentioned.
-International and domestic Flights.
-Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
-Tips, Travel insurance.
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Découvrir la vie sauvage de Danang
- Découvrez la beauté naturelle de la péninsule de Son Tra et de ses environs.
- Apprenez à connaître la conservation de la faune à travers les yeux d'un expert en la matière.
- Observez de loin les singes et les doucs à queue rouge, une espèce menacée, dans leur environnement naturel.
Un saut dans le passé, Danang à vélo
- Explorez les régions cachées en dehors de Danang à vélo.
- Visitez des temples traditionnels, un marché de village et une maison ancienne.
- Rencontrez les habitants et dégustez un déjeuner de style local dans le jardin d'une maison historique.
Atelier autour des huiles essentielles
- Détendez-vous le temps d’un atelier et prenez le temps de comprendre votre moi-intérieur
- Découvrez le pouvoir des huiles essentielles sur votre esprit et votre corps
- Créez une huile essentielle unique en son genre
SIC Sunset Boat Cruise on The Thu Bon River
- Take a scenic boat cruise along Hoi An’s Thu Bon River
- Watch the sunset over the coconut-lined river banks
- Climb in a traditional basket boat for a local-style adventure
Dinner Cruise In Ho Chi Minh City
- Cruising with its Indochinese inspired river cruise vessel
- Authentic live music, traditional art performances and interactive buffet
- Modern Morish Cuisine buffet inspired by flavors, species and taste.
Da Nang City Tour Full-day
- Explore Danang’s thrilling mix of old and new
- Glimpse into Vietnam’s military past at an insightful museum
- Visit Marble Mountain for fabulous views over Da Nang