MEALS [ L ]
Along with a passionate food guide, walk through the Old Quarter’s small lanes, winding backstreets, and hidden alleys where a multitude of vendors set up their stalls and stools along the roadside. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the city at night. Then pull up a stool at one of Hanoi’s best pho shops. Slurp up a bowl of the steaming noodle soup while the guide explains the secrets behind this national dish.
Having tantalized the taste buds, continue on the food trail to sample other local favourites. Try banh cuon, steamed rice paper stuffed with pork and mushrooms, and nem chua ran, fried spring rolls, and many other dishes. Then sit down for a dinner of barbeque, dining on perfectly grilled meats and vegetables at a popular local shop.
Wrap up the evening with a beer at a bia hoi¸ small shops selling draft beer. Sip a cold beer while watching the vibrant night time street scenes, then return to the hotel for a good night’s sleep.
• Tour is on a private basis. Transfers by taxi (5 persons max) or private car.
• On Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights it is possible to also include an exploration of Hanoi’s bustling outdoor night market, which runs for approx. 3 km throughout the Old Quarter
• During the winter months (mid Dec to mid-Mar) it is often very cold in Hanoi, especially in the evenings. During these months we suggest a morning or afternoon street food tour would be more enjoyable.
Our services include:
-English/French speaking local guide (for other languages supplements apply)
-Tours and transfers as mentioned by local sharing air conditioned vehicle (max 05 people per 7
-Food as mentioned in the itinerary ( street food) with bottle water throughout
-Entrance fees for mentioned visits
-One soft drink, and one bia hoi (draft beer)
Our services do not include:
-Other meals or drinks than mentioned as included
-Other services than mentioned
-International and domestic Flights
-Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
-Tips, Travel insurance
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Découvrir la vie sauvage de Danang
- Découvrez la beauté naturelle de la péninsule de Son Tra et de ses environs.
- Apprenez à connaître la conservation de la faune à travers les yeux d'un expert en la matière.
- Observez de loin les singes et les doucs à queue rouge, une espèce menacée, dans leur environnement naturel.
Un saut dans le passé, Danang à vélo
- Explorez les régions cachées en dehors de Danang à vélo.
- Visitez des temples traditionnels, un marché de village et une maison ancienne.
- Rencontrez les habitants et dégustez un déjeuner de style local dans le jardin d'une maison historique.
Atelier autour des huiles essentielles
- Détendez-vous le temps d’un atelier et prenez le temps de comprendre votre moi-intérieur
- Découvrez le pouvoir des huiles essentielles sur votre esprit et votre corps
- Créez une huile essentielle unique en son genre
SIC Sunset Boat Cruise on The Thu Bon River
- Take a scenic boat cruise along Hoi An’s Thu Bon River
- Watch the sunset over the coconut-lined river banks
- Climb in a traditional basket boat for a local-style adventure
Dinner Cruise In Ho Chi Minh City
- Cruising with its Indochinese inspired river cruise vessel
- Authentic live music, traditional art performances and interactive buffet
- Modern Morish Cuisine buffet inspired by flavors, species and taste.
Da Nang City Tour Full-day
- Explore Danang’s thrilling mix of old and new
- Glimpse into Vietnam’s military past at an insightful museum
- Visit Marble Mountain for fabulous views over Da Nang