MEALS [ L ]
Make a stop at the Japanese Covered Bridge, one of two such bridges in Vietnam. The bridge spans a small waterway and was built more than 400 years ago to connect the Japanese community with the Chinese who lived on the other side of the water. Admire the carvings and paintings inside the bridge, learning about their symbolism and cultural significance.
Continue to a Chinese communal hall, a colourful mélange of bright gates, dragon statues and elaborate rooftops. Get an introduction to ancestor worship while visiting the family altar and watching local devotees making offerings.
Additionally, visit some of Hoi An’s famous handicraft shops, art galleries and the town’s vibrant market. Explore smaller laneways and local neighbourhoods, gaining a better appreciation of Hoi An’s endless charm. After this insightful glimpse of Hoi An, say farewell to the guide and return to the hotel.
Our services include:
– English or French speaking guide (for other languages supplements apply)
– Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
– Entrance fees for mentioned visits
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned
– Other services than mentioned
– International and domestic flights
– Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
– Tips, Travel insurance
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!