Discover the hidden back roads of the city on this captivating Hue cycling tour. Meander country roads passing craft villages, countless shrines and pagodas. Meet with local artisans, visit traditional garden houses and pedal along the Perfume River, while experiencing Hue from a different perspective.
MEALS [ L ]
Then hop on a bicycle for a ride along the northern banks of the Perfume River. Cross through the old town of Bao Vinh, a charming town that was once a flourishing trading hub. Stop at cottage industry workshops to see artisans making traditional wooden house frames and paper products from bamboo.
Continue by bike, getting further off the tourist trail to discover beautiful rural countryside. Enjoy the scenery as well as the quiet atmosphere of this hidden corner of Hue. Arrive at Thien Mu Pagoda, one of the oldest Buddhist pagodas in the area. Join the guide for a walk through the leafy compound, learning about the symbolism of its architecture and hearing about its chequered history.
Back on the bikes, pedal to a garden house for a glimpse into the past. These typical residences are one of Hue’s unique heritage features, with symbolic architecture and landscaping. Admire the beautiful landscapes and soak up the serene atmosphere of this traditional vestige.
The cycling day tour continues with a visit to Hue’s UNESCO-listed Imperial Citadel. Explore this sprawling compound, learning about the former Dynasties that once ruled Vietnam, whilst viewing historic royal structures that have stood the test of time. Enjoy a late lunch at a restaurant inside the Citadel before pedalling back to the hotel for a well-deserved rest. (L)
Our services include:
-Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
-English speaking biking guide, first
-Quality Trek Mountain bikes with helmets
-Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the itinerary
Our services do not include:
-Other meals than mentioned
– Other services than mentioned
-International and Domestic Flights
-Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
-Tips, Travel insurance
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Découvrir la vie sauvage de Danang
- Découvrez la beauté naturelle de la péninsule de Son Tra et de ses environs.
- Apprenez à connaître la conservation de la faune à travers les yeux d'un expert en la matière.
- Observez de loin les singes et les doucs à queue rouge, une espèce menacée, dans leur environnement naturel.
Un saut dans le passé, Danang à vélo
- Explorez les régions cachées en dehors de Danang à vélo.
- Visitez des temples traditionnels, un marché de village et une maison ancienne.
- Rencontrez les habitants et dégustez un déjeuner de style local dans le jardin d'une maison historique.
Atelier autour des huiles essentielles
- Détendez-vous le temps d’un atelier et prenez le temps de comprendre votre moi-intérieur
- Découvrez le pouvoir des huiles essentielles sur votre esprit et votre corps
- Créez une huile essentielle unique en son genre
SIC Sunset Boat Cruise on The Thu Bon River
- Take a scenic boat cruise along Hoi An’s Thu Bon River
- Watch the sunset over the coconut-lined river banks
- Climb in a traditional basket boat for a local-style adventure
Dinner Cruise In Ho Chi Minh City
- Cruising with its Indochinese inspired river cruise vessel
- Authentic live music, traditional art performances and interactive buffet
- Modern Morish Cuisine buffet inspired by flavors, species and taste.
Da Nang City Tour Full-day
- Explore Danang’s thrilling mix of old and new
- Glimpse into Vietnam’s military past at an insightful museum
- Visit Marble Mountain for fabulous views over Da Nang