MEALS [ L ]
Explore the old town of Hoi An using the sense of taste. Visit a merchant house where the 7th generation still makes white rose dumpling White rose dumplings have become the ubiquitous symbol of food in this ancient town. See how the elders make it and taste some to understand the mix of Chinese and Japanese influences in Vietnamese cuisine.
Then, make a stop at a local venue that holds the secret recipe of a herbal drink.
Our services include:
– Food and drinks included in the programBike with helmetEnglish speaking guide
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned
– Other services than mentioned
– International and domestic Flights
– Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
– Tips, Travel insurance
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!