MEALS [ L ]
Then it’s off to the market to shop for ingredients. Learn about the fresh items on sale, from herbs and spices to colourful vegetables and live seafood, and how they are used in authentic Vietnamese cooking. Purchase a selection of items and mingle with the locals, enjoying the sights, sounds and aromas of this busy market.
Take a short walk to the pier where a private motorboat is waiting. Climb aboard and cruise up the Thu Bon River, enjoying the passing views of fishermen on the way to the Red Bridge Cooking School.
Upon arrival meet with the chefs and start cooking! The two-hour course starts with a demonstration from the chefs, showing the proper cooking techniques and introducing the ingredients. Then, at a personal cooking station, prepare a selection of Vietnamese dishes under the watchful eye of the Red Bridge team.
Once ready, sit down and feast on a delicious meal of authentic local cuisine. After filling up on these home-cooked delights, return to Hoi An for the afternoon. (L)
Our services include:
– Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
– English or French speaking guide (for other languages supplements apply)
– Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
– Entrance fees for mentioned visits
– Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned
– Other services than mentioned
– International and domestic Flights
– Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
– Tips, Travel insurance
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!