MEALS [ L ]
The boat will cross the Bay to Koh Yao Yai and Koh Yao Noi, two islands divided by a wide channel. We make stops in small secluded bays to swim in the warm waters of Phang Nga Bay.
Back on board, cruise onwards to Koh Hong Krabi. Grab a mask and hop overboard to swim and snorkel in the calm waters. Enjoy the underwater wonderland, teeming with tropical fish.
Stop at midday for a picnic lunch on the open seas, enjoying a tasty meal while surrounded by sweeping scenery.
The afternoon features more fabulous opportunities for swimming or simply relaxing in the sun. Return to Phuket early this evening, feeling fresh and rejuvenated from the day at sea. (L)
Our services include:
– Round trip transfer by van from the hotel to the pier
– English speaking guide (other languages available on request)
– Private chartered Longtail Boat with first aid box & life jacket
– Soft drinks and fresh fruits
– Snorkeling equipment
– Picnic lunch box
– Tip for driver
– Drinking water
– Koh Hong National Park Entrance Fee
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned
– Other services than mentioned
– Other gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!