Partake on this full day tour packed with activities that showcase the beauty of Phi Phi Islands. Cruise through the beautiful Phi Phi Islands to witness limestone karsts that jut out from the sea. Relax in a beautiful beach where the famous movie ‘The Beach’ was filmed and hop around the surrounding islands to discover more picturesque stretches of beach. Go snorkeling, swimming or simply laze under swaying palm trees. It’s a getaway that should not be missed!
MEALS [ L ]
Then continue hopping around the islands, visiting Lho Sa Mah, Phi Phi Lay Cove and Monkey Beach. Each of these stretches of island boasts swaying palm trees and white sands. There are also calm, clear waters brimming with fish for those who wish to discover Thailand’s underwater beauty.
During the day, lunch will be served at Tongsai Bay. This southern stretch of Phi Phi Leh island offers sweeping views of the surrounding sea. The afternoon is spent cruising to Bamboo and Khai Islands where there’s more opportunities for snorkeling and swimming in the Andaman Sea.
After a spectacular day cruising the Phi Phi Islands, it is time to return to Phuket. Transfer back by boat and van, arriving at the hotel early this evening. (L)
Our services include:
– Transportation with driver in an air
-conditioned VIP vehicle (Ventury only with maximum of 5 persons per van)
– Luxury service of English
– Private speedboat ‘Wellcraft 242’
– Full snorkeling equipment
– Lunch box on the island
– Soft drinks and fresh fruits on speedboat
– Drinking water during transfers
– Tips for driver
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned
– Other services than mentioned
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks and other items
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Local Foodie Koh Phangan
- Visit local bustling fresh food market and observe everyday life.
- Meet the locals in their homes and farms to learn about local produce.
- Learn to cook the way the locals do and prepare lunch
Treasure Hunt & The Golden Mountain
- Discover Bangkok’s historical sites and neighbourhoods on a treasure hunt
- Crack codes and complete missions while walking through the Golden Mountain
- Interact with the locals and enjoy local snacks along the way
Bangkok City Safari – Eco Friendly
- Travel by Bangkok’s public transportation- just like a local
- Witness the production of monk’s bowls at a family workshop
- Visit Jim Thompson House to learn about traditional Thai silk
Ayutthaya Insight by Train
- Discover Ayutthaya, an ancient capital teeming with history
- Travel by train to see Thailand rural landscapes
- Look beyond the historic monuments to discover local culture
Cruising Phang Nga Bay in Style
- Cruise on a private speedboat
- Pass by James Bond Island
- Eat lunch in a private island
Blessings Food and Culture
- Visit Wat Suan Phlu and receive a private blessing from a monk
- Explore unknown Bangkokian Museum for fascinating insights to the city’s history
- Marvel at street along Charoen Krung Road known as the Brooklyn of Bangkok