Uncover the rich cultural heritage of Phuket by electric bike. Cruise through the island’s historic quarters, admiring unique architecture and stopping to browse colourful fresh markets. Step back in time with a visit to an antique museum and soak up the atmosphere of charming local neighbourhoods.
MEALS [ L ]
Learn about the island’s past while exploring different architectural styles. See former Chinese schools that are repurposed into museums and restaurants as well as Chinese shrines. Pedal to Sino-Portuguese buildings that stand in testimony to the influence of the migrants who came to Phuket during the tin mining days of the 19th century. See the home of the island’s former governor, a majestic building that echoes of its glorious past.
Take a closer look at the past with a visit to Thavorn Museum. Located in the hotel of the same name, this museum boasts an impressive collection of old calculators, typewriters, tin toys and more. Seeing these relics gives a better sense of what life was like on Phuket in earlier times.
The electric-bike exploration culminates with a visit to a downtown fruit market. Explore the array of exotic tropical fruits on sale and sample some of the fresh seasonal items before transferring back to the hotel.
Our services include:
-Tours and transfers by private air
-English speaking Guide
-Tip for driver
Our services do not include:
-Other meals than mentioned
-Other services than mentioned
-Other gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Local Foodie Koh Phangan
- Visit local bustling fresh food market and observe everyday life.
- Meet the locals in their homes and farms to learn about local produce.
- Learn to cook the way the locals do and prepare lunch
Treasure Hunt & The Golden Mountain
- Discover Bangkok’s historical sites and neighbourhoods on a treasure hunt
- Crack codes and complete missions while walking through the Golden Mountain
- Interact with the locals and enjoy local snacks along the way
Bangkok City Safari – Eco Friendly
- Travel by Bangkok’s public transportation- just like a local
- Witness the production of monk’s bowls at a family workshop
- Visit Jim Thompson House to learn about traditional Thai silk
Ayutthaya Insight by Train
- Discover Ayutthaya, an ancient capital teeming with history
- Travel by train to see Thailand rural landscapes
- Look beyond the historic monuments to discover local culture
Cruising Phang Nga Bay in Style
- Cruise on a private speedboat
- Pass by James Bond Island
- Eat lunch in a private island
Blessings Food and Culture
- Visit Wat Suan Phlu and receive a private blessing from a monk
- Explore unknown Bangkokian Museum for fascinating insights to the city’s history
- Marvel at street along Charoen Krung Road known as the Brooklyn of Bangkok