Visit one of Thailand’s most acclaimed elephant sanctuaries and have distinct pleasure of learning about and observing Asian elephants. This responsibly-minded sanctuary allows visitors to experience the majestic wonders of these gentle giants while ensuring their conservation and responsible treatment. The perfect elephant experience in Thailand.
MEALS [ L ]
Have an opportunity to meet some of the elephants and learn both who they are and why they need protection. Then there’s a unique opportunity to feed the elephants and join them on a leisurely walk through the forest. Along the way, have the privilege of observing their natural behavior and watching as they go about their daily activities such as foraging, bathing and playing in one of the three lagoons.
For people who love animals and prefer their interactions with them to be on a basis of respect and adoration, this is one of Thailand’s best and most feel-good experiences. It will provide truly exceptional insight into just how remarkable elephants really are.
A delicious vegetarian Thai buffet lunch or dinner is served at our Tree Top Observation Platform with time to rest, relax and enjoy the tranquility and beauty of the sanctuary. (L/D)
Our services include:
– Roundtrip private transportation from and to the meeting point, and join pick-up truck between the meeting point and the sanctuary
– English speaking guide
– All entrance fees as mentioned
– All activities as mentioned
– Vegetarian Thai buffet
– Tip for driver
– Drinking water
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned
– Other services than mentioned
– Other gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Local Foodie Koh Phangan – Private Tour
- Visit local bustling fresh food market and observe everyday life.
- Meet the locals in their homes and farms to learn about local produce.
- Learn to cook the way the locals do and prepare lunch
Bangkok Treasure Hunt and The Golden Moutain – Private
- Discover Bangkok’s historical sites and neighbourhoods on a treasure hunt
- Crack codes and complete missions while walking through the Golden Mountain
- Interact with the locals and enjoy local snacks along the way
Bangkok City Safari – Eco Friendly
- Travel by Bangkok’s public transportation- just like a local
- Witness the production of monk’s bowls at a family workshop
- Visit Jim Thompson House to learn about traditional Thai silk
Ayutthaya Insight by Train
- Discover Ayutthaya, an ancient capital teeming with history
- Travel by train to see Thailand rural landscapes
- Look beyond the historic monuments to discover local culture
Cruising Phang Nga Bay In Style
- Cruise on a private speedboat
- Pass by James Bond Island
- Eat lunch in a private island
Grand Palace and Wat Pho in Style
- Witness the early morning gathering of monks
- Visit the Grand Palace
- Marvel at the Emerald Buddha