MEALS [ L ]
Cross the emerald-green waters of the bay, passing by dramatic limestone karsts and uninhabited islands. Go ashore at ‘James Bond Island’, a distinctive rocky island that is a popular place for photos.
The day is filled with other fantastic stops. Cruise through a pristine mangrove forest, getting a close look at the incredible ecosystems created by these ancient plants. Stop at secluded beaches to go swimming alongside colourful tropical fish. There is plenty of time to explore secluded beaches and soak up the sun. Around midday a scrumptious picnic lunch will be served in a scenic location. Enjoy the fresh air and tropical breeze while dining on a delicious meal.
As the sun begins to dip low into the sky, return to Phuket arriving in time to watch the sunset at the end of the day. (L)
Our services include:
– Round trip transfer by van from the hotel to the pier
– English speaking guide (other languages available on request)
– Private chartered Longtail Boat with first aid box & life jacket
– Soft drinks and fresh fruits
– Picnic lunch basket
– Tip for driver
– Drinking water
– National Park fee
Our services do not include:
-Other meals than mentioned
– Other services than mentioned
– Other gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!