MEALS [ L ]
After a short introduction, it’s time to start cooking. Learn about exotic herbs and other spices used in traditional cuisine while preparing the ingredients. Under the guidance of Ms. Tienthong, cook up a variety of dishes and discover the secrets of authentic Thai food.
Once dinner is ready, open a bottle of rose wine and sit down for a sumptuous meal. Enjoy spectacular views of Phuket town and the Andaman Sea while savouring the flavours of the fresh dishes.
Before returning to the hotel, join Ms. Tienthong for a trip to the supermarket and purchase ingredients to cook with back at home. Then bid farewell to Ms. Tienthong and return to the hotel with the knowledge and ingredients needed to prepare traditional Thai dishes. (D)
Our services include:
– Transfers by private Air
– Cooking class (private) and dinner
– English speaking guide (other language available on request)
– A bottle of chilled rose wine.
– Trip with guide on the way back to a Thai supermarket to help buy ingredients you can take home.
– Tip for driver
– Drinking water
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned
– Other services than mentioned
– Personal expenses, drinks, and other items
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!