Learn about art in Thailand by partaking in a workshop with activities such as candle-making, T-shirt painting and flower arranging. Get the chance to meet a local Thai artist and learn their techniques and styles. Then try a hand at creating a personalised artwork which can serve as a take home souvenir.
MEALS [ L ]
Perfect for rainy days, this half-day art workshop in Phuket Town offers a wide range of activities, such as flower arranging, candle-making and T-shirt painting. Meet with a local Thai artist and learn new life-long skills before creating a personalised artwork that can be taken home as souvenir.
Our services include:
– Transportation with driver in an Air-Conditioned VIP vehicle (Ventury only with maximum of 5 persons per van)
– Luxury service of English-speaking guide and artist
– All activities as mentioned
– All equipment and supplies
– Soft drinks, coffee break and snacks
– Tips for driver
– Drinking water
Our services do not include:
– Other services than mentioned
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks and other items
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Local Foodie Koh Phangan – Private Tour
- Visit local bustling fresh food market and observe everyday life.
- Meet the locals in their homes and farms to learn about local produce.
- Learn to cook the way the locals do and prepare lunch
Bangkok Treasure Hunt and The Golden Moutain – Private
- Discover Bangkok’s historical sites and neighbourhoods on a treasure hunt
- Crack codes and complete missions while walking through the Golden Mountain
- Interact with the locals and enjoy local snacks along the way
Bangkok City Safari – Eco Friendly
- Travel by Bangkok’s public transportation- just like a local
- Witness the production of monk’s bowls at a family workshop
- Visit Jim Thompson House to learn about traditional Thai silk
Ayutthaya Insight by Train
- Discover Ayutthaya, an ancient capital teeming with history
- Travel by train to see Thailand rural landscapes
- Look beyond the historic monuments to discover local culture
Cruising Phang Nga Bay In Style
- Cruise on a private speedboat
- Pass by James Bond Island
- Eat lunch in a private island
Grand Palace and Wat Pho in Style
- Witness the early morning gathering of monks
- Visit the Grand Palace
- Marvel at the Emerald Buddha