MEALS [ L ]
Set off after breakfast aboard a join-in public speedboat Cast off and travel away from the busy beaches of the main island and head toward Koh Yao Noi. Unlike Phuket and Krabi, Koh Yao Noi is a sleepy island where the locals rely on fishing, farming and other small businesses for income.
Spend a full day on Koh Yao Noi, meeting with the friendly residents. Walk through a rubber plantation to see how the trees are tapped for sap, a process done entirely by hand. Then head to a small workshop and witness the time-consuming process of batik making.
Around midday, head to a family home where you will enjoy a lunch of home-cooked dishes, and you will also take part in this home cooking experience, learning from this local family. Besides the experience and a delicious meal, this is also a special way to gain insight into the lives of the southern Thai people.
Spend the rest of the day wandering through rice fields and village laneways, where buffaloes and cows lazily graze. Pay a visit to the local market to see the day’s fresh catch and other items for sale.
Then it is time to say farewell to Koh Yao Noi and return by boat to Phuket. (L)
Our services include:
– Private round trip transfers in Air-Conditioned vehicle from your hotel to Bang Rong Pier
– Roundtrip transfer from Phuket to Koh Yao Noi by join-in public speedboat
– English Speaking guide
– Activities mentioned in the program
– Contribution to the community fund
– Tip for driver
– Drinking water
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned
– Other services than mentioned
– Other gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Local Foodie Koh Phangan – Private Tour
- Visit local bustling fresh food market and observe everyday life.
- Meet the locals in their homes and farms to learn about local produce.
- Learn to cook the way the locals do and prepare lunch
Bangkok Treasure Hunt and The Golden Moutain – Private
- Discover Bangkok’s historical sites and neighbourhoods on a treasure hunt
- Crack codes and complete missions while walking through the Golden Mountain
- Interact with the locals and enjoy local snacks along the way
Bangkok City Safari – Eco Friendly
- Travel by Bangkok’s public transportation- just like a local
- Witness the production of monk’s bowls at a family workshop
- Visit Jim Thompson House to learn about traditional Thai silk
Ayutthaya Insight by Train
- Discover Ayutthaya, an ancient capital teeming with history
- Travel by train to see Thailand rural landscapes
- Look beyond the historic monuments to discover local culture
Cruising Phang Nga Bay In Style
- Cruise on a private speedboat
- Pass by James Bond Island
- Eat lunch in a private island
Grand Palace and Wat Pho in Style
- Witness the early morning gathering of monks
- Visit the Grand Palace
- Marvel at the Emerald Buddha