MEALS [ L ]
Arrive at Muang Bay, a spectacular crescent-shaped bay. Grab a snorkel and mask and jump overboard into the warm waters. Snorkell among schools of tropical fish, admiring the vibrant colours of the exotic fish.
Cruise around the island to another scenic location for lunch. Dine on delicious food while enjoying the views.
This afternoon travel out to another picture-perfect island, Koh Nang Yuan. Nang Yuan is, in fact, three small islands linked by a sandbar and surrounded by turquoise waters. Spend the afternoon relaxing on the white sands, snorkelling or taking a short trek to an elevated viewpoint.
Feeling fully relaxed after this day in paradise, climb aboard the speedboat and return to Koh Phangan.
Today’s lunch is served at a local restaurant on the island (L).
Our services include:
– Roundtrip transfers between the hotel and the pier
– Service of English speaking local guide
– Entrance fees and activities where mentioned
– Snorkelling equipment
– Soft drink and drinking water
– Light breakfast and Thai lunch buffet
– Life vest and first aid box
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned
– Other services than mentioned
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items.
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Local Foodie Koh Phangan
- Visit local bustling fresh food market and observe everyday life.
- Meet the locals in their homes and farms to learn about local produce.
- Learn to cook the way the locals do and prepare lunch
Treasure Hunt & The Golden Mountain
- Discover Bangkok’s historical sites and neighbourhoods on a treasure hunt
- Crack codes and complete missions while walking through the Golden Mountain
- Interact with the locals and enjoy local snacks along the way
Bangkok City Safari – Eco Friendly
- Travel by Bangkok’s public transportation- just like a local
- Witness the production of monk’s bowls at a family workshop
- Visit Jim Thompson House to learn about traditional Thai silk
Ayutthaya Insight by Train
- Discover Ayutthaya, an ancient capital teeming with history
- Travel by train to see Thailand rural landscapes
- Look beyond the historic monuments to discover local culture
Cruising Phang Nga Bay in Style
- Cruise on a private speedboat
- Pass by James Bond Island
- Eat lunch in a private island
Blessings Food and Culture
- Visit Wat Suan Phlu and receive a private blessing from a monk
- Explore unknown Bangkokian Museum for fascinating insights to the city’s history
- Marvel at street along Charoen Krung Road known as the Brooklyn of Bangkok