MEALS [ L ]
Travel past several uninhabited islands, stopping at Koh Wao or Koh Tay Plow. Jump overboard with a snorkel and mask to discover an incredible underwater world teeming with exotic fish and corals.
Be served a delicious lunch on board in buffet style, including spicy curries and seasonal fruit. After lunch, continue to Koh Mae Koh, and visit the beautiful emerald lagoon Talay Nai, surrounded by steep limestone cliffs, where the platform offers a stunning panoramic view of the picturesque islands from the marine park on one side and of the emerald lagoon on the other.
The final destination is Koh Wua Talap, choose to go see the caves with beautiful limestone formations which is about a 50 minutes challenging hike up tough and steep terrain for an unforgettable viewpoint, or choose to relax and enjoy the beach.
(Note: It is recommended to wear good hiking shoes for the climb.)
In the late afternoon, depart the marine park back to Koh Phangan. (L)
Our services include:
– Roundtrip transfers between the hotel and the pier
– Service of English speaking local guide
– Entrance fees and activities where mentioned
– Thai buffet lunch
– Snorkeling equipment
– Soft drink, drinking water
– Light breakfast
– Insurance, life vest and first aid
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned
– Other services than mentioned
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!