MEALS [ L ]
Then continue visiting the famous cave system called Tham Lod. Explore the 1.5km long cave system by guided bamboo rafts, floating on the river which flows through it. Visitors entering the cave from 4pm onwards will bear witness to a truly remarkable spectacle, as thousands of swifts fly into the caves to roost and an equally remarkable number of bats exit for the night.
Lunch at a local restaurant.
After lunch, proceed to drive to the village of Jabo, which is close to Tham Lod. Inhabited by members of the colourful and welcoming Black Lahu Tribe, the community established its own tourism initiative to demonstrate their culture, traditional values, healing methods and ability to live in harmony with nature rather than destructive farming practices elsewhere.
On the way back to the hotel, make a brief stop at Kiew Lom Viewpoint, where breathtaking views of the Himalayan Mountains can be seen as they stretch across Northern Thailand and through to Myanmar (L).
Our services include:
– English speaking tour guide
– Tours and activities as indicated in the program
– Lunch at the local restaurant
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned
– Other services than mentioned
– Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items.
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!
Local Foodie Koh Phangan
- Visit local bustling fresh food market and observe everyday life.
- Meet the locals in their homes and farms to learn about local produce.
- Learn to cook the way the locals do and prepare lunch
Treasure Hunt & The Golden Mountain
- Discover Bangkok’s historical sites and neighbourhoods on a treasure hunt
- Crack codes and complete missions while walking through the Golden Mountain
- Interact with the locals and enjoy local snacks along the way
Bangkok City Safari – Eco Friendly
- Travel by Bangkok’s public transportation- just like a local
- Witness the production of monk’s bowls at a family workshop
- Visit Jim Thompson House to learn about traditional Thai silk
Ayutthaya Insight by Train
- Discover Ayutthaya, an ancient capital teeming with history
- Travel by train to see Thailand rural landscapes
- Look beyond the historic monuments to discover local culture
Cruising Phang Nga Bay in Style
- Cruise on a private speedboat
- Pass by James Bond Island
- Eat lunch in a private island
Blessings Food and Culture
- Visit Wat Suan Phlu and receive a private blessing from a monk
- Explore unknown Bangkokian Museum for fascinating insights to the city’s history
- Marvel at street along Charoen Krung Road known as the Brooklyn of Bangkok