MEALS [ L ]
The full day excursion begins at the Royal Agricultural Station Doi Inthanon, one of the royal projects by King Rama IX. Wander through a beautiful garden with a wide variety of flowers and plants, as well as an agricultural farm and learn about all processes from planting seeds till harvesting.
Arrive at Ban Phamon Village, meet and greet with the Pga K’nyau guide and be taken to explore an authentic taste of nature, culture and local lifestyle. Visit a Greenhouse filled with winter crops which are supported by the Royal Project and later promoted to local communities. Time for lunch, then learn how to cook traditional food using organic ingredients. Following lunch, get a hands-on experience on how to roast JorPa coffee in the traditional way. Try grinding the coffee for the best and freshest flavour.
Here, learn from the local coffee expert who was born in the area and have returned to work for his community.
After the experience, return to the hotel in Chiang Mai. (L)
Our services include:
– Tours and transfers as mentioned by private Air
– Meals as mentioned (Lunch)
– English speaking guide
– Local guide
– Basic activities at the village
– Entrance fees for mentioned visits
– Tips for driver
– Drinking water
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned
– Other services than mentioned
– International and Domestic Flights
– Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
– Tips for guide, travel insurance
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!