MEALS [ L ]
Then continue higher into the hills, traveling by songtaew, a local truck. Drive along rough dirt roads to the Chang Khien Coffee Research Project. Enjoy a fresh cup of locally-grown Arabica coffee and hear about the North’s flourishing coffee industry.
It’s a short drive onwards to a village inhabited by the White Hmong hilltribe. Spend time exploring the village, meeting the inhabitants and learning about the traditions and customs of this unique ethnic group.
Following this insightful village visit, return to the songtaew and drive back to Chiang Mai.
Our services include:
– English speaking guide
– Tours and transfers as mentioned by private Air
– Entrance fees for mentioned visits
– Tips for driver
– Drinking water
Our services do not include:
– Other services than mentioned
– International and Domestic Flights
– Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
– Tips for guide, travel insurance
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!