MEALS [ L ]
Make a stop to sample some local fruits and step back in time at a traditional Thai farmhouse discovering age-old farming techniques.
Deep in the forest, stop to visit the Elephant Poo Poo Paper Park, a big supporter of the World Wildlife Fun (WWF) and learn all about how the local community works with elephant poop to produce sustainable materials.
After spending some time at the park, head off for a tasty local lunch amidst lush tropical flower gardens run by The Royal Project supporting Thai ethnic minorities.
Continue the adventure along this magnificent road, riding toward an idyllic hilltop temple. Stop to see the serene Buddha statue atop the hill and take-in incredible panoramic city and mountain views.
This is a real adventure with an exhilarating ride through rural Chiang Mai!
Our services include:
– Pick up and drop off transfers
– Experienced drivers
– English speaking tour guide
– Rain ponchos
– Cold water, drinks and snacks at designated stops.
– Entrance fees for mentioned visits
Our services do not include:
– Other meals than mentioned
– Other services than mentioned
– International and domestic Flights
– Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
– Travel insurance
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!