MEALS [ L ]
Continue higher into the hills, travelling by songtaew, a local truck. Drive along rough dirt roads to the Chang Khien Coffee Research Project. Enjoy a fresh cup of locally-grown Arabica coffee and hear about the flourishing coffee industry in northern Thailand.
Then, take a short drive onwards to a local hilltribe village inhabited by the White Hmong hilltribe. Spend time exploring the village, meeting the inhabitants and learning about the traditions and customs of this unique ethnic group. ThisHmong tribal villageis a big village consisting of a museum, beautiful garden, houses and souvenir shops. This is worth a visit for a fascinating insight to the history of the Hmong people.
Our services include:
– Tours and transfers as mentioned by private Air
– English speaking guide
– Entrance fees for mentioned visits
– Coffee at Chang Khien Coffee Research Project
– Tips for driver
– Drinking water
Our services do not include:
– Other services than mentioned
– International and Domestic Flights
– Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
– Tips for guide, travel insurance
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!