MEALS [ L ]
To get a closer look at the borders of these neighbouring countries, board a motorboat and cruise out onto the waters of the Mekong River. Pass by local transport boats, fishermen and other river scenes while also enjoying views of the small villages along the banks of the Mekong.
Before returning to town, stop in Chiang Saen. This former kingdom is looked on the riverside across from Laos. Start with an insightful visit to Chiang Saen Museum then explore Wat Pa Sak Ngam, a mid-14th century stupa that combines various architectural influences. Make a final stop at Wat Phra Dhat Jom Kitti, a tranquil temple overlooking the Mekong River.
This insightful tour comes to a close with a scenic drive back to town.
Our services include:
– English speaking local guide.
– Tours and transfers by private Air
– Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the itinerary.
Our services do not include:
– International and domestic flights.
– Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tips, etc.).
– Travel insurance.
– Any service not mentioned above.
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!